“Soooo tasty”
Review of My Shawarma

My Shawarma
Ranked #15 of 105 Restaurants in Urgup
Description: My Shawarma Cappadocia Restaurant was founded in 2017 by Yakup Şar. He is also running business for 15 years in hospitality sector now owner of Jacob's Cave Suites Cappadocia. He dedicated himself to cook healthy, halal and traditional tastes with the best services in Cappadocia. Shawarma is one of the best fastfood of Mediterranean and Turkish cusine. People forgot to make original shawarma in time but Yakup the founder is making shawarma much more tasty with his special souces and techniques in origin.
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I went there to check this place after I've read comments on TA and I have to say shawarma is really good, guys working there are very polite, place looks clean and the prices are fair. And the place is very close to bus station, which was big + for me.
Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jernej Z

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Nice place and easily accessible

Two speciality sandwiches
Chicken and meet
Must try in kapadokia
15 min walk from my hotel @mdccavehotel

1  Thank Burhan H
Reviewed 5 February 2018

It's fairly priced good food served fast. It's also opened late at night and on Sunday which can be very convenient if you want to eat at odd times.

5  Thank krystal c
Reviewed 3 February 2018

We love the sauce and the attention we received because food is prepared at the moment, taste is really delicious, we absolutely recommend it

5  Thank jessicalugovertiz
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Me and my husband visited this restaurant and absolutely loved the food which was served really fresh and tasted delicious, the restaurant has a great atmosphere and is very clean you can see the process of the cooking and preparation which is important for me. The Chilli sauce is amazing and the staff are friendly and assertive, a 5 star experience all round.

16  Thank lesley s