Kordon Hotel Pasaport
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshotel roomnice hotelkordonbaysealocation
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

This is a Turkish hotel with good standard. Price and quality match well. Short distance to First Kordon and all the seafood restaurants, and not to far from Alsancak. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are big enough and cleaning. Restaurant Ok, but boring compared to all other choices near by. Only one negative comment, except for Bloomberg all other channels on Tv only in Turkish.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
KordonOtel, Satış Müdürü at Kordon Hotel Pasaport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Dear George-Harald L, We are so glad that our location was perfect for your needs, and that you loved the friendly service and your clean and comfortable room. We are sorry to read that you were disappointed with the TV channels. Our mission is “To Impress our Guests” so I hope that you will give us another chance to prove it to you. Thank you for your business, and we hope that you will visit us again at the Kordon Otel Pasaport.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

The hotel is in a very good location, but; as the city was ultimate coldness,the room were so cold! the TV channels were so limited, couldnt manage to watch the champions league matches, the receptionist didnt deal with my Fiancee well, made her feel uncomfortable because I made a little mistake not to include her as a second person in my initial booking! and i paid 20 Euros charges only for them to shut up!

will never go back there, other hotels where around with gyms.

Room Tip: for those want to leave their bag somewhere and hang around the see side, enjoy the city delicious food
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
KordonOtel, Satış Müdürü at Kordon Hotel Pasaport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Dear Jasem A, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Although, you liked our central location, we were extremely disappointed to read that we failed to meet your expectations. We will ensure to check the heating system as well as review the TV options. The hotel policy requires to register each guests who are staying for the security of all. I am sorry that you didn't feel this was handled well. We hope that you took back great memories from Izmir. Kordon Otel Pasaport

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Great location, amazing view and excellent staff! Would highly recommend it to anyone who is staying in Izmir.
Also, close to a fantastic restaurant. Ask the staff at the reception to make reservations.

Stayed: May 2015
KordonOtel, Satış Müdürü at Kordon Hotel Pasaport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Dear Jemali11, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at Kordon Otel Pasaport. We are very happy to hear that we could meet your expectations. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would be happy to welcome you back soon again. Best Regards. Kordon Otel Pasaport

Reviewed 20 September 2015

I got a fantastic room with a balcony overlooking the sea.

I had an incident which required medical attention. The hotel staff were very helpful, they took me to the hospital and stayed to maker sure I was OK.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Dear Brobro, Thank you for staying at the Kordon Otel Pasaport and for sharing your experience. It is so nice to read that you were very pleased with your accommodations and the amazing views.Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. Best Regards. Kordon Otel Pasaport

Reviewed 22 July 2015

it's an really bad hotel. not clean, very very dirty and neglected.
it's just like 80's hotels but not in a good way. it seems cleaned in 80's last time....

Hotel staff is rude and useless. They don't know what to do. They are really lazy and slow. it's like governments hotels, they are like public servant. They don't care anything.

When i am entering this hotel, no one asked me smoking room or not... No one showed me where the elevator is. no one helped to my luggage. no one introduce hotel thing like restaurant / breakfast , nothing...

Also after they are giving me smoking room WITHOUT asking(they assume i am smoker by what? no one knows...) i asked to change room with non-smoking one...
They changed my room and give me non-smoking room... But it was not. i told them this and i get this answer: "this room was an smoking room but now it's non-smoking room" !?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!

Room has really bad smoking smell, it was awful. maybe the room was smoking one 1 day ago or something!!! i don't beleive they give me a non-smoking room. They just try to trick me...

rooms bathroom was really dirty like other places... Please check photos...
Breakfast was not bad. but wi-fi is...

BOTTOM LINE:
Don't use this hotel! You can find fine hotels in the same area. even low prices.
This is position tricky hotel. NOT GOOD. Just tricky...

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business