US$93
  • Pool
US$160
US$77
US$31
Ibis Izmir Alsancak(Izmir)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$36
  • Restaurant
US$58
US$54
Tempo Residence Comfort(Izmir)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$79
Hotels.com
Ada Apart Otel(Izmir)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2016

1 Air conditioning not working, anywhere in the hotel
2 Train Station very close toooooo loud
3 House Keeper stole me a charger (I found out later, through my friend from Turkey)
4 Restaurant unuseful
5 They tried to charge me 1 beer and 1 burger....I never had anything in the room!!!

etc etc...we HAD to ESCAPE from THERE...

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

I'm giving it an average as to the bed. The first room I got was on the side of the road, it was hell the noise is ridiculous after I complained they moved me to the top floor facing back of hotel much better. The first room was as good as the second in decor etc tho the beds are the same both rock hard you may like a hard bed I don't.. Rooms are large and modern and clean with a stocked mini bar tho very expensive. There is a supermarket right under the hotel buy your things from there much cheaper. Breakfast was fine what you expect from Turkish hotel providing breakfast in the room rate never used the spa or pool tho had a look and it looked great gym also looked good. Tho due to the fact I was here having treatment done I was unable to go in and use it. Basically if the bed had not been so hard I would have given this hotel full marks.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a week and the staff welcomed me like I was part of there family. Being from the U.S., not knowing how to do certain things. The staff jumped up and helped. The rooms are very comfortable. The restaurant is very good. if I have an opportunity to go back to Izmir. This would be the place I stay.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2015

My father had an operation at Kent Hospital so I needed a hotel at around Cigli/Karsiyaka. It seems that the options are fairly limited and Anemon Cigli seemed like the best among all. I cannot say that I am disappointed. OK, the neighborhood is not interesting at all, the hotel is a business hotel, it is mostly male German engineers or so that stay here, but it is at least of Anemon standard. Tne premises are relatively new (4 or 5 years old), the staff was rather helpful and polite. Yet I believe it can be managed far away better. For example, those cheap shampoos in the bathroom. Come on. You cannot really save much from these kind of items guys. Or else the horrible instant coffee in the rooms, the new Turkish standard: 3'u bir arada. Please everyone knows how unhealty these are, you can use many alternatives. The breakfast was rather average. Too average. I was hoping far a way better than that. The AC was not functioning properly either. Yet, reviewers should not get me wrong, this is definitely not a bad choice, just my humble suggestions to the management to make it better with a little humanly touch.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Excellent Business Hotel - very clean, good food, rooms fantastic and all for around £50. per night. This chain offers the best value of all the business hotels I have used on trips to Turkey. I have now stayed in Ankara and Cigli and they are very consistent. Cant recommend them enough

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business