1,631 results
All reviews the executive lounge turkey nice view bit dated sea view excellent location indoor pool fitness center business trip restaurants and bars rooms are large hotel staff breakfast buffet wonderful hotel bay floor 31st
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Very disappointed in this old fashioned Izmir hotel.
The rooms look old fashioned they need restoration and renovation.
The lobby of the hotel is not beautiful as necessary.
The lights are not enough it is dark around.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
HiltonIzmirGM, General Manager at Hilton Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear johntL6100OX,

You may be pleased to learn that our decoration works of the rooms have already
been completed in October 2015 and we hope that the outcome will be in keeping with your expectations.

Thank you very much once again for staying with us and I really look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

You get the classical hilton quality service. Dont prefer to eat in the hotel. Go out and choose one of the many good options. The hotel is very nicely and centrally located. The top bar floor is nice after dinner.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Halim K
HiltonIzmirGM, General Manager at Hilton Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Dear Hakan K,

I was delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our hotel facilities,
location as well as our Cloud Bar.

Thank you very much once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

Stayed here for 1 night after a 24 hour travel day/night from USA. Friendly staff. Room was nice, bed very comfortable. Very nice breakfast buffet. As we were checking out, we saw lots of police/security and a powder blue carpet laid down in the lobby. Why? Prime Minister of Turkey meeting the Prime Minister of Greece at the hotel.

Dear Ron T,

I was delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our hotel facilities,
team, rooms and breakfast service.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

The best hospitality received at this beautiful hotel. It feels like home. The staff, hotel ambience and the service was just spectacular. I did not experience a single moment which bought negative feel during my stay in this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Thank Shaziya Hissam... S

Dear Shaziya Hissam... S,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review.

I was pleased to learn that you were generally satisfied with your stay, especially the service and our team.

Thank you for choosing our hotel as well as your loyalty and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

I stayed in this hotel for business. With Hilton, I always have high expectations. I was a bit disappointed with the old fashioned rooms, especially bathroom. Looked from an older time. Apart from that, there is a very nice view from the bar/restaurant on the 31st floor. This one is definitively a Plus. As far as the restaurant itself, good quality but nothing telling you "I must come back by all mean".

Dear Chevy C,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review.

I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed our Restaurant and Bar on the 31st floor.

You may be pleased to learn that our decoration works of the rooms have already

Once again, thank you for choosing our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.