Ibis Izmir Alsancak(Izmir)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$66
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Tempo Residence Comfort(Izmir)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$45
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$92
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2017

This hotel was the last one before returning back to Istanbul. We were there for only one night, The front desk staff was very helpful. Originally, we were giving a room that was not what we asked for, but when we asked for a different room, they upgraded us to a VIP room for the same price.

The room was very nice, it had a living room and an enclosed balcony. The view from the room was beautiful, as well as the sunset.

The breakfast buffet was plentiful and tasted pretty good. The server was friendly and attentive to our needs.

I think this hotel is a good choice for someone who is looking for a clean place to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2017

This is a 3 star hotel, located in a shabby area. Breakfast was alright but the rooms are small. Took long time to process the check-in. Poor Wi-Fi connections all through the rooms and the lobby. This is good for a stop-over.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I was very disappointed with this hotel. We do a lot of traveling around turkey and o this occasion we thought we would go for a 4 star hotel as it was our anniversary and have the suite room. It was dingy, smelly, dirty and just tacky... we had to ask for our pillows to be changes as had big brown stains on them. Im quite upset as we could of found a lot better hotel for the same price but you live and you learn. Get your act together Aksan hotel!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I travel a lot so I spend most of my time in between hotels ... at first I was afraid of staying in this particular hotel because of all the negative reviews I had seen on this page however seeing is believing . My stay was pleasant and hopefully I might return soon should I be around Izmir . The prices are fair ,staff is friendly and helpful , the meals are on time and vary in variety . For long stay I would advise to get rooms within the first floor,the hotel offers room service , well stocked bar and restaurant , a pet parrot on the entrance ...feel free to ask for your demands as the staff are always friendly to help .. your comfortability comes first at aksan .their is also a minimart next to the hotel and should you choose to talk a walk around the neighborhood . Kindly use taxi or have a local with you . This applies to all foreigners visiting other countries..regarding smoking their is a terrace right outside the hotel for smoking .kindly don't smoke in non smoking rooms as it inconveniences other guests ... i give the hotel a yay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2016

two bed bug my bed... I don`t wanna remember horrible holiday...Hotel manager is nice guy,he help us,he bought medicine for bed bug bites...I can`t suggestion this hotel no one...I wanted non-smoking room they give us smoking room...receptions guy is terrible,never help us...

Room Tip: I can`t say anything about this hotel...
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family