“Gozlemecin”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Again surprise me like the first time.
Much better than many "pizza" restaurants in Izmir.
Really good and great service and speack little but speack english.
Menu also available in english.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

When we read the reviews of this place we didn't believe that they really have 750 different varieties of Gözleme - but they do indeed! And not only do they have any combination of ingredients you want, but they also serve very good quality and quantity (size). I recognise a good Gözleme when I eat one - and those at Gözlemecim definitely were good!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The food was really good but in the moment of paying something was wrong..we took 2 plate for a total of 28 lt plus 2.50 for each ayran so for a total of 32 but magically the total price was 38 and after trying to argue a bit we just left

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

After a stroll along the waterfront, decided to check trip advisor for local eats. I was a block away and decised to checked it out. CHIEF ALl was a superb host. I asked for a reccomendation of what he would eat and surprised me. Minced meat, pumpkin mushrooms and hummus with turkish cheese. You wouldn't think it would go together, but it was amazing! 5 stars CHIEF! Will be back again !

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Really nice gözleme with a wide variation of fillings. Modest establishment, but equally modest prices.