“Traditional Turkish food in Izmir”
Review of Topcu Restorant

Topcu Restorant
Ranked #22 of 2,802 Restaurants in Izmir
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Went there alone while on business trip to Izmir. The place looks very traditional, most of the visitors were men in companies of 4-5. I didn't feel very comfortable but that's what you always get in the places like this.
The food was good, traditional mezzes, main dish was drowned in olive oil and very fatty, which is always the case with Turkish food.

All in all, nice place, but I recommend to go there with friends.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I've been here a few times and food has always been tasty! I highly recommend the meze, which are all great also compared to other places. There is a big number of waiters, but it's a little chaotic. Nothing really negative, but a top-class restaurant should have well-organised staff. For dessert try Sütlaç, it's delicious.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Called into the restaurant on a lunchtime, service was quick and efficient. The menu had a good selection of food. The food was tasty and enjoyable I could not find any issues. I would return again.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I want to eat cop sis with my family. I heart about Topcu is the best and came in there. First of all all Cop sis was very cold hard. I think they cooked before and eat food. All salat prepare at the morning and they transform to another thing. I never advice..

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Good food (not excellent), good service, adequate prices. The same meno from 10 years, only with meat and mezzas.