“Diving Trip”

Elite Diving Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Best scuba diving around fethiye
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

fantastic staff , lovely food and extremely friendly , would defiantly recommend very patient a couple of us did our advance diving and very encouraging

KerrieYener, Owner at Elite Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thanks Karl for your kind words.

Glad you guys had a good time with us and hope to see you all again soon.

Best Wishes

in 7 reviews
"boat"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Picked me up and returned me to Olu Deniz. Total cost was 110 lira..approx £ 18.50, this included 2 dives and a superb lunch, I was actually concerned as it was so cheap and I wondered what I was getting. The whole staff were fantastic and very attentive..I absolutely cannot fault anything.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Just what we needed after a few issues in Mexico being newly qualified as PADI open water. These guys ( and gals) were simply fantastic to us all day , put us at ease and we had 2 super dives and a smashing lunch , can’t praise them enough.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I am an open water diver and spent 3 days diving with Elite diving. They have a great staff that is very helpful. Best part was the dive master Turgay Dogan. He is a calm and steady person that provided a wonderful diving experience. I will definitely dive again with Elite diving the next time I'm in Fethiye.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My daughter and I booked a PADI open water diving course from the jetty at Fethiye harbour in August this year. We had snorkeled in France and Malaysia, but had never tried scuba. Our dive instructor was Turgay Dogan, who made learning a great pleasure. He took the training seriously, pointing out the dangers, drilling us well on the various exercises we needed to learn, but also gauged our ability well, so we never felt unsafe, but did go for dives from the beginning which matched our ability. Everything exceeded our expectations. The bay where we learned was beautiful, with crystal clear water. We swam with loggerhead turtles, an octopus and an eagle stingray. The food on board was delicious. Kerry, one of the owners, was fantastically organised and couldn't do enough to make sure our trip was great. We got to know the other staff on board the boat over the three days, and were made to feel like part of the crew. Thank you, Kerry, Turgay and everyone for making our first dive experience so enjoyable.

KerrieYener, Owner at Elite Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thanks Neil for your comments and hope to see you guys again soon.

Kerrie and The Elite Team.