All reviewscentral locationcarnival restaurantsea viewrestaurants and shopslovely hotelbeautiful roomenjoyed my stayturkeya lovely staybreakfast buffetlocation is greattown centrethe hotel staffswimming poolclean roomssea fronttop floor
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Although its a small hotel, but we touched perfection out there. the staff,reception, were friendly, helpful and so lovely. the room service was perfect as well, but the most of all were the fabulous view of the room, placing the bed in front of the sea is an amazing idea for the interior designer. honestly it was beyond expectation. I wish it will be repeated in the same hotel and same room. highly recommended.thank you Orka !actually it was the best part of our whole trip.

Stayed: September 2017
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Hanan,

Thank you so much for your excellent review.

I would like to specially thank you for your kind comments about our staff. I shared your review with our team as there can be no greater motivator than our guests' comments.

We try our very best to ensure that each of our guests receive exemplary service, and is welcomed with warm and genuine hospitality, in order to deliver an incomparable 5* experience.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I spent with my wife 4 nights at Orka Boutique Hotel and our stay was beyond our expectation, the view from room was fabulous, the reception was so friendly, the service was excellent and finally the food in hotel's restaurant was yummy. Our overall experience was amazing !!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Amir,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.

It was a true pleasure for us to read your feedback and we are glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back here in the near future.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Amazing view of the sea from the hotel as soon as you enter the foyer.

The location couldn't be any better with all the shops, markets and beach very close

Will be back next year to stay at Orka again.

Service was excellent

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Khezir,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback.

Every positive feedback motivates us more to provide an excellent service to make our guests feel comfortable and welcome.

It was a pleasure for us to read your review about your holiday. Your lovely words about the hotel mean a lot for us, thank you for sharing them.

It would be a pleasure to see and serve you again at Orka Boutique Hotel.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I have really enjoyed my stay at orka boutique hotel at the center of fatya. The place is full of positive energy the people their are nice and helpful. The hotel location is excellent right at the see side . The room although small but are equipped with what u may need . The food is nice specially the morning breakfast. The staff at the hotel are so friendly and forthcoming to provide help at any time , specially Fuat this handsome and polite individual was the reason I rated this place as one of the best because he was so much helpful to me and his advices really helped me schedule my trips. I had to say I really enjoyed my stay at orka and will revisit next summer and will recommend the place for other friends .

Stayed: August 2017
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Saud,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.

It was a pleasure for us to read your feedback and we are glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are also very pleased to read that our staff made your stay pleasant. I shared your review with our team as there can be no greater motivator than our guests' comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back here in the near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel, sea is directly behind the hotel. Location is very nice with parking space for your car. Hotel has also restaurant with nice menu and cheap prices. Employee Suat arranged nice boat trip for us.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.

We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and are very pleased to read that our staff made your stay pleasant.

Your comments have been shared with our team members.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.