Harman Hotel
Hotel Club E(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
US$67
Villa Daffodil(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$39
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$145
US$141
Hotels.com
US$75
Bahar(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Ten Apart Hotel(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
US$52
Orbitz.com
US$218
US$165
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Golden Moon Hotel(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
All reviewscalis beachturkeyair connext yearlovely hotelminute walk to the beachpool areahalf boardbar staffnothing is too much troubleout of seasoncleaned every daytwo weeksa lovely holidaythe hotel is cleanplenty of sun loungersquiet location
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to the Harman for quite a few years now. Although the staff have changed quite a bit since my first visit in 2007, they're always very helpful and very polite. The ladies who do the laundry and cleaning do a fabulous job and always suprise me in their creativity in leaving fresh towels. I came back one day and the bath towels were in the shape of swan's. The Harman Hotel is a quaint location and only 10-15 minutes from Calis Plaji and all the bars and shops. The sunset on the promenade is lovely. The Harman Hotel is very child friendly and has a wonderful pool to cool down in or generally have a nice swim. It's great that they have a pool table which is free to use, but it could do with at least a new cloth putting on it and a cover to go on it at night. A few more cues and some chalk too. After our recent visit, from which we returned yesterday there was no ice at the hotel bar during our second week as the machine had broken. The only other thing i would moan about would be the light on the balcony as it didn't had work. My wife didn't need it, but it didn't work. We had a problem with our electrics one day in our room. From reporting it, to having it sorted was done in the same day.
I'm still rating this place 5 out of 5 as it feels like home when I'm there. Majik on reception is absolutely fantastic and a good laugh. Always happy to help, advise and point you in the right direction.
Please over winter, sort the balcony lights out, recover the pool table and get chalk/cues and get a new ice machine. I have nothing major to moan about. The food at the hotel is wonderful cooked by Mehmet. If you go bed and breakfast, you have the option to have an evening meal there for only 30TL per person.
Just a few little bits and pieces to tart up, but I would still go again and recommend the Harman Hotel to everyone who might want to visit Calis Beach/Fethiye.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
harmanhotel, Manager at Harman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Peter W,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your kind comments regarding your stay at Harman Hotel. We are happy that your expectations are fully met.

Behalf of my team I would like to thank you for staying with us and wish to welcome you next stay at Harman Hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.See you in september.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Lovely hotel food lovely staff lovely and friendly nothing to much bother for them 10 / 15 mins walk to centre to bars and restaurants will return to this hotel rooms nice towels changed every day small bar at hotel

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
harmanhotel, Manager at Harman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Tina ,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Just returned after 2nd visit, lovely little traditional hotel with a great location as only 10 mins walk from bars etc. Staff are so pleasant and nothing is too much trouble. Rooms are lovely and clean with fresh towels daily. Pool side is lovely with plenty of sun loungers. Food is excellent, with plenty of choice. Will definitely be returning again and would definitely recommend anyone to visit this hotel! Keep up the good work! See you all next year!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Beth D,

Reviewed 1 October 2017

love this hotel beautiful and staff amazing thats way we keep coming back forth visit and definitly returning ...only 1o mins walk to busy town bars etc we just love the pool area and very close to market. mitch julie england

Room Tip: main building rooms bigger
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
harmanhotel, Manager at Harman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Stanley s,

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Just come back from the beautiful Harman Hotel in fethiye. We stayed half board and the food was very good, lots of choice for dinner and breakfast. Rooms were tastefully decorated and cleaned throughly with fresh towels daily. Location is great close to lots of amenities. The staff were very good and Jan Jan was extremely helpful nothing was to much trouble. Will definitely be going back very soon.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends