See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I didn't stop here on our holidays however we did get pulled in (not physically) as we were walking along the road by Ali who I think is one of the managers, all the drinks were really nice and also cheap! I think it was 10tl for cocktails, cheaper than the hotel we stayed at, Ali and his staff were very friendly and he was so easy to talk to, knew great English and the hotel has a nice view of passersby. Nice service :)

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here during the August period for 7 days. Now if your a Brit who like your comforts of home, the wifi, the tv in the room, etc, then grow up, your on holiday, this is what you go away for! Overall the hotel is kept clean and tidy, the rooms are what you expect, bed, balcony, shower room, what else more do you need? The food, well it's lovely even down to something like a basic thing on the menu it's prepared to a high standard, much credit to the the chef! Murat, Aysa, Ali, and the team are very helpful more than helpful, they will go out of there way to help you no matter what. We stayed with our 1 year old daughter, we were a bit weary of booking a hotel around the main boozed hotels, you can think of the many reasons when having a baby with you but this hotel was perfect just outside the main area of Marmaris, just a short walk in, and not far from the beach only about 400m walk. Now one thing to avoid out there is one of the holiday reps that work apart of the hotel for low cost holidays, his name Bilal Sezginer he calls him self Tommy, to cut a long story short we booked a excursion through him thinking it would be cheaper than the street stalls which it was, but when I asked to go to Greece, Rhodes, and we got on the boat, thinking we're going we ended up going to Amos just around the bay, when I spoke to him he said that I never asked for Rhodes, etc, so I asked for the money back because he charged almost double for the boat ride, the dramas started, he started to get aggressive, played dumb to the fact of I never asked to go to Rhodes, claimed he had gave my money back, the list goes on and on, avoid him like the plague! All in all very good hotel, go there and see for your self!!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Steve9215
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Myself and my two daughters have just returned from two weeks at the Angels Inn and it was fantastic. We were meant to be staying at another hotel but that got cancelled so we ended up at the Angels and were a bit worried, but them worries went within a minute and we had a fab time. Murat, Ayesa, Ali , Daniel and the others were always on hand to make sure everything was spot on. The rooms are basic, but clean, but i don't want a tv, just working aircon which it has. my daughters are 14 and 10 and wanted a big pool, but the beech was soo close, we did the beech in the morning and played in the pool in the afternoon and they loved it. food was excellent too, better than 4 stars i've stayed in, choosing off a menu is great for a half board stay. My biggest compliment to Murat and the team is that my girls cannot wait to go back - they are insisting on it! Don't expect five star as it's not but it doesn't pretend to be which is why it's so good, they actually care.

Room Tip: There are no lifts so get a first floor room if you have difficulty with stairs
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DHW7
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We were very happy with our stay at Angel's Inn. Everything we could possibly ask for was provided. Murat, Aisha and the rest of the staff were absolutely wonderful and accomodating.
The restaurant serves the most AMAZING pasta! We definitely recommend eating your meals here.
The location is a perfect 10 minute walk to the beach and the bus to the harbour/bar street side of town stops right in front of the hotel. It's a quiet area and there are shops and a taxi rank literally a 2 minute walk away. We were served a wonderful Turkish breakfast every morning, completely relaxing atmosphere to sit there and watch the area come alive in the morning:)
The room (101) we stayed in, was kept spotless and we could overlook the bar area on the balcony.
We will be back in Marmaris in September and couldn't imagine staying anywhere else.

PS- ALWAYS have medical insurance ;) just incase! we learnt the hard way

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank idlepirate
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed from the 30th June, to 14th July
We stayed in room 207 overlooking the pool
The room was spotless
There was a hairdryer in the toilet. Small toilet with shower and sink.
The staff were all friendly and were very nice to our daughter.
Wifi and laptop available in reception
Usual £5 per day aircon charge (well worth it)
Nice Turkish breakfast between 8-10am
The pool is small but cleaned regularly and was nice for a dip in the morning, plenty nice pools round about who are more than happy for you to visit if you buy a drink.
You are asked not to bring food or drink in from outside to your room, there is no fridge in your room. We brought in water and some snacks for the kid, our bags were never searched.
My advice is if you are paying the right price and just want a base to explore, then this place is absolutely fine. We had 2 beds and kid had a fold out bed, all were comfy though in the same room.
you are no further than 5 minutes away from the beach, centre point and a great breaky from Ibiza fun pub 99p-4 lira wen I was there. It says 7 lira on the menu but they charge you 4. I payed 12 lira one day and oh my get me back to "Zacks" thats what we called the Ibiza breakfast place. The guy hooked us in with an imaginary fishing rod then made us feel like home with the full english...we are Scottish. 3 of us were eating in the mornings (early afternoon) with drinks for 20ish lira. Angels has a big tv which has lots of channels and its got comfy couches. I had a few beers sitting there at night time, the kid used the wifi and sampled the kids cocktails. Big efes is 7.50 lira, large juice 6 lira, coffee 5 lira.

Room Tip: First floor gets wifi , sometimes. Second floor has none.Wifi is available in reception area. Also a laptop you can use. I had room 207 which didnt get the sun beating in it, viewed the street from the side and overlooked the pool. Aircon had my room like a fridge for £5 per day.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family