See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

the best hotel we've ever been to! amazing stuff, family run business that make you feel like a part of the family :) miss them all! definitely will be back :) great food, drinks and comfortable rooms :) balconies in each room, nice pool and 5 min walk from the beach :) all you could ever ask for :)

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

We arrived at the Angels Inn on the 24th July 2015! We are greeted with smiling helpful faces! Our rooms were basic but very clean and had everything we could of needed! We were able to receive wifi in our room! The beds were very comfy and my boyfriend and I had a king size!

We bought the aircon for 5 pounds a day but it was the best buy of the holiday.

We went half board and it was a brilliant decision! The food was beautiful! The lamb shank was to die for!! The waiting staff could not do enough for you!

The pool is small and basic, but very clean and we had it to our selves. Very peaceful and perfect to cool off after a day in the sun!

On Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays they have bingo In the hotel! It was brilliant and ended up winning around 100 lira by the end of the holidays!

Thank you to all the staff (especially the lovely ladies) who made this holiday so wonderful! We are planning to return twice in 2016!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank RebWilsdon16
Reviewed 21 July 2015

I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL, VERY WELCOMING, FRIENDLY, CLEAN AND I WILL BE BOOKING TO GO AGAIN.

A FEW DETAILS :
This is a small family run hotel (14 rooms), where they couldn’t do enough for you (very welcoming and friendly). I was on the half board option and the food was excellent - I had a choice of evening meal off the menu every night - also if you wanted to change or add anything it was never a problem.

Me and my daughter stayed in room 206 and we found this to be very spacious. We had 2 large single beds (which unlike most hotels, we found to be very comfortable). The maid came in every day and made our beds, cleaned bathroom etc. We stayed for 17 days and during that time I can say that our room was kept very clean and our sheets and towels were changed regularly. If you are going in the height of the season then I would definitely recommend that you purchase the air conditioning as you will need it (at the time of my stay this was 14 lira per night, £3.50).

They do have a small pool which we found suitable for us. This was cleaned every morning.
Please note, it does not have a shallow end, it is the same depth (approx. 5ft).

The hotel itself is about 6 mins walk to the beach front so ideal location. If you want to venture to the Marina this is probably a 15 mins walk but you could get the Dolmus (Turkish bus) which stops outside the hotel (actually they stop everywhere you just have to put your arm out and they stop!). This costs 2 lira (approx. 50p).
If you fancy going into Icmeler or Turunc you can get the Dolmus from the main road my the beach.

If you want to go on any excursions then I would recommend you ask Mesut, Fatos, Murat or Tolgan (TJ) (the family who run the hotel) as they will be more than happy to help you organise these or recommend someone that will not rip you off. There are a variety of excursions that you can do from deep sea diving, jeep safari, various boat trips etc. etc.).

And if you fancy a game of bingo, then they have this 3 days a week (Weds evening 7pm; Sat & Sun afternoon 2pm – great fun for all ages, even the kids, cheap as well at only 5 lira a ticket).

There are plenty of restaurants towards the beach front that you can frequent, also there is a popular Indian, Taj Mahal just down the road from the hotel as well.
If you want to go into Armutalan then this is also about 10 mins walk away where you will find various restaurants/bars (7 Brothers, Celtic Bar, Amore, September Bar).

So as you can see, this hotel is definitely in a good location as its within distance of everything that you will need during your holiday.
I hope if you decide to stay here that you enjoy yourselves as much as we did.

Room Tip: My room was 206 - great !
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Zena F
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Me and my family have stayed at this hotel many times during the years We've been going to Turkey. It's a great place and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else when we visit Turkey! It has great food and service, me and my family are looking foward to staying again this year!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2015 via mobile

Very average hotel. The male staff were all quite sleazy but quite funny. The room was okay for three of us, plenty of space but air conditioning didn't work properly. The swimming pool is about as long as my arm but luckily the hotel was a very very short walk from the main beach and all the restaurants/ bars etc.

Would recommend if you want a good location on a budget and you don't expect to be spending much time there.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends