My Way Hotel
US$81
US$145
US$137
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Ekin Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$506
US$492
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$651/night.

US$315
US$305
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Myself and my friend had stayed in My Way on two occasions, we got to know one of the managers who was lovely and on these two occasions he looked after us really well, so we had no issue's to book up a third time for 3 weeks in august 2012. When we arrived we had paid for a larger room, as from previous experience the rooms were extremely small but they was clean, and so was the bathrooms.

However the manager we new was not there as he was getting married, so a manager who was bald, with a mole on his face, was set to look after my friend and I.
As soon s we walked into our room it was tiny, you couldn't open the bathroom and room door at the same time or they would bang into one another, in 3 weeks our room was cleaned once!!!!!!!!!!! Although the cleaner is an extremely lovely women and its a hard tasks cleaning all the rooms single handedly.

Nevertheless as our first week progressed my friend and I noticed that we had less and less money, we put this down to enjoying our holiday too much and spending to much, untill our english money started going missing also. Out of our room around 850lira and £200 english pounds was taken, yes you will say we should have put in in a safe, however when we last visited this hotel someones safe was stolen from the hotel. so instead we hid our money at the bottem of our suitcases.

When we decided to tell the owners of the hotel, we was called liars and they refused to phone the police for us as there would be nothing they could do, we tried to explain that we had been her 2 times before and spent lots of money, but they was furious with us for even bringing it to their attention.

Then our air con started dripping water, we asked the staff to get it fixed for us on a daily basis 1 week passed and they hadn't during this time we had to pull out a small side drawer so that our electrical equipment wouldn't get damaged underneath the dripping air con machine.
2 days later after feeling unwell I went to sleep, and accidently rolled out of bed in my sleep, and smacked my head on the drawers.
My friend later came in to find me unconcous with blood dripping from my head, screaming and scared she ran, begging the staff to phone an ambulance, which they refused and told her to shut up making a scene as she would disturb the other guests.
Not knowing what to do she asked someone in passing to help her phone someone, I went to hospital etc. As I was escorted back from the hospital the next day head stiched up, barely able to stand the manager with the bald head and mole, started to shout prostitute as I returned to the hotel, saying he wanted me out of the hotel.

This is the same person we thought had something to do with our money going missing, he is also the same guy, who is about 50 pretends hes 25-30 to hit on the younger girls, as your eating your food he leans over you to collect things off your table, and will pull up a chair un announced, and but into your conversation. This man is vile and is one of the main reasons this hotel is going down the pan.
He made mine and my friends time here a living hell.

After our stay here unfortunatly I would never ever stay here again, its a joke of a hotel, and needs to be knocked down and built again, the food you order off the menu is rarely ever stocked in the kitchen, and when you do want food you need to wait at least 1/2 hours for them to call the chef to come and make your food.

Please I beg anyone know matter how cheap it is to stay here, DONT!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank bliss b
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I had always admired My Way Hotel in passing, but now i wish i would have just kept looking.
When arriving at the hotel after my dely, i was put in a room with two single beds to wish one was broken, My boyfriend was meant to be staying with me so its a goodjob he couldnt that night.
The second room they put me and my boyfriend in was a small room, we hardly could move about in there, with two beds pushed together yet a massive bathroom.
Finally we got a room we was both happy with, In the end. After changing two times before.
The sheets wasnt changed or make in the week that we was there, and we also had to take out are own bin as it wasnt emptyed for us.
I felt a little un nerving when i was sat by the pool in my bikini as people that work here would keep looking at me. i couldnt relax.
The food was lovely the couple of times i ate here though so i cant fault that. But your food and drink prices go up after 9pm which i think is a little naughty as your already paying to stay here.
Before i travelled i made sure i had an email to say it was alright for my turkish boyfriend to stay here with me as his name wasnt on my paper work, its a good job i did as they tried to say i had to pay more.
Its also a good job my boyfriend is turkish to be able to speak to the people that work here as most of them dont speak very good english.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MissKayleighS
Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

I booked my way as i was looking for an affordable hotel close to all amenities. The hotel was far from affordable, it charged double the price of standard items sold in the local shops & such as water. The manager said we were not allowed to buy food / drinks & bring them to our room yet when we ordered drinks we were often left waiting 30 - 60 mins....never bothered ordering food & never saw any other hotel guest eat there except at breakfast ( which was not exactly something to get out of bed for)

The manager was extremely unprofessional, we witnessed him propositioning female guests & he often got very aggressive at the drop of a hat. The pool was never cleaned & as for our rooms, it got to the point where the towels could have walked to the washing machine themselves. Room was not cleaned once in 10 days. Door locks were flimsy. At night, there was a lot of coming & going by men who were not hotel guests, the only thing that made me feel safe was that i was with my husband. The whole experience was a nightmare & i feel the staff went out of their way to ruin my holiday, infact i dont think they knew what a holiday was. I strongly advise people to stay away from this place that tries to call itself a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank aviannah
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I have just come back from a holiday from hell.This is a dirty disgusting hotel, my husband and I had to go out and buy cleaning items, room was filthy pool was murcky, looked vey dubious we did not use ,no food only turkish breakfast, they did not have a Chef ,the owner sacked staff then allowed them to stay and sleep there, seems to have no idea how to run a buisness. to make matters worse we had £260 pounds stolen out of the safe owner said it was not possible was not interested just kept saying not possible this Hotel really should be closed down .It does not have a fridge in the rooms you are lucky to get water !!!!!! shower was held up with super glue .If you book this hotel after reading these reviews you deserve all you get .the only way to make these people conform to standards is to hit them in the pocket dont book ,when people stop going they will do something untill then you will get filthy dirty hotels.

Room Tip: No helpful tips Im afraid just dont go
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 27 September 2012

where to start comes a shock when a group of holiday makers have to clean own rooms and make beds due to lack of staff..owner is a completemoron who knows nothing about running a buisness and should just retire.
rooms all need refurb and tv and fridge in all rooms.
get a cook thats not sacked after hes done lunch
not use hotel as a brothel
and sort out the thieves that nick from hotel then maybe the english would stay and five good comends.

Room Tip: not here unless money spent go else where
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple