All reviewsnext yearturkeysmall hotelhalf board basisquiet areacleaned dailywe arrived late at nightbed and breakfastcleaned every dayhotel managerevery nightbelly dancinggreat holidayfriendly hoteltwo weekscleaning staffstaff are great
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I visited here with my family (6 people) and we absolutely loved it.

We visited this hotel 2 years ago when it was under different management, but it is still just as great.

The cleaners came in everyday and changed bedsheets, cleaned etc. And did a great job. The hotel is generally clean.

The bar staff, in particular Yunus were very friendly and made you feel very relaxed, and couldn’t do any more for you no matter what time of the day!

As the post by “Hamzah S” states, yes:

•You do pay for WiFi, as you do in most hotels

•The orange justice machine did break, but they can around with pure orange juice.

•Air con has to be paid for, as most hotels, and it worked just fine.

•If you have ever been to Marmaris, you will know there are cats everywhere, but I did not see any on the kitchen! Only guests dropping food for them at dinner time.

I would stay here again, and all of my family thoroughly enjoyed it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Right let’s start with this review from the beginning, I booked this hotel after reading a few reviews and looking at the pictures online only to find out upon arrival that I’ve been catfished and will be living in a dump for a week. The hotel isn’t clean at all although I feel for the old women who come to clean as much as they can, there’s not a single good thing I could say about this place other than I wish I booked another hotel instead,
The food they had was terrible and there were cats wandering about in the kitchen touching the food and even at the buffet, the management just made the hotel the worst, Coco the retuarant manager is a racist arrogant person who sucks up to those who are just buying in his restaurant, as soon as you pass everyday he will play the sympathy card and ask you to buy a meal in his restaurant, if you take a seat for a minute he will come running with a drinks menu, he will bill you for drinks you’ve never had and even mix up tabs, it’s been a horrendous stay, I’ve never come across management so awful, a few days into the holiday the orange jusice machine(which was watered down to a dilute) wasn’t working so we made the manager aware of this and said lool we’ve paid for breakfast and obv we require drinks with our food, but Mr Extra wanted to charge us £3 per glass of orange juice from the bar instead yet if a white Person said the same he wouldn’t charge them at all. Not to mention the WiFi they charge you for daily that doesn’t work, oh and the Ac they charge you for daily which gives out hot air, COCO is THE BIGGEST YARRAK FASIR(just a Turkish word I picked up on whilst I was in turkey) I’VE COME ACROSS.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hamzah S
BluePalaceMarmaris, Genel Müdür at Blue Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

First Of all we want to let all other people about this review totaly not right and ınclude such a big lie first off all these lads make hotel trouble upon they have arrıved and we get many complaint from other guest who stayed at hotel same tıme because of noıse at early mornıng we have warned them several tıme about this very polite but especially last night of theır stay they woke up all people at hotel ı can show allcctv camera record ı have and another thınk about cats totaly lie and abuut racist we have many black lads like them they all good whit us so NO RACISM HERE another think about breakfast we even dıdnt charge anyone extra bill for broken juıce machıne we gave that mornıng every one for free juıce from bar and NO ONE PAID EXTRA FOR THAT these guys just coomplaıng for we have warned them several tımes serıously about noıse thats why they complain and wrıte thıs thıngs anyway ı have banned them for thıs hotel and and agency to black lıst as well cause they can make all this trouble to other hotel as well.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

On arrival paid 400 Turkish lira for WiFi, air conditioning, tv and safe I wouldn’t bother paying for WiFi it hardly ever works and when you go out to bars/restaurants they will give you the password for free and it’s good. We booked half board the food was not good if I stayed here again it would be self catering as we had to eat out most of the time the scrambled eggs were liquid and the evening meal was awful it was cold tasteless and someone complained they had blood on their chicken. I found the waiter very pushy if you didn’t book the Turkish night and other activities he was quite aggressive. We never had our sheets changed in the 10 days we stayed the room was not very clean at all. Most of the staff we kind and friendly. I was disappointed the amount I paid for HB and had to eat breakfast and evening meal out as I could not stomach the food it made me have an upset stomach. When I emailed the hotel asking what food was available for hb and I received an email with the website showing all the food they said that was available and This was definitely not what we got at all being hb I expected to get a meal that was cooked. I am sad to leave this review as I have stayed in marmaris before and had an amazing time. We went on a lovely boat trip that was all inclusive a simple meal of chicken and pasta was delicious they couldn’t do enough to make as welcome and loved the stops to swim.

1  Thank football07
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed at the Blue Palace for 10 days in June. Sad to be back home! Well located (a short walk from the beach front), modern fresh rooms, clean, and a lovely pool and bar area. The best thing has to be how friendly this hotel is, the staff are so warm and helpful. Thanks Coco, Yunus, Joe and everyone for making our stay so great! We would definitely stay here again.
Emily and Laura

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Emily G
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My family and i have been coming to this hotel for many years, It never dissapoints this year there were 13 of us staying, joe yunis coco and the manager are great they cant do enough for you.. the food is lovely and the rooms are clean. its a great location near the the beach and bars would highly reccommend! See you next year

Elaine and family