See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2015

We just come back from Marmaris and were staying on a budget hotel Flamingo. The service was excellent the staff from reception and restaurant staff was beyond what we expected from 3 star hotel. The room cleaned every day towels changed everyday. the food was so delicious and the staff , especially Aylin and Sinan were so kind, like most of them. The resort was mind boggling I definitely recommend this for budget holiday

Room Tip: Wifi was only in main lounge and swimming pool. All rooms have side sea view
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Omar H
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Just returned from here 13th July 2015.. Amazing holiday nice food good location and right on the beach. Rooms are a bit dated but apart from that everything was great! .. Staff were all so kind and helpful. Will be returning.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kris B
Reviewed 9 July 2015

I have stayed there for a week and loved it. food was great, service was so good I don't think I have received such service anywhere I stayed. My room and all the rooms have seaview, Room service was good even the beach attendant was good. Value was very good for the time I was there.

Room Tip: 3rd and 4th floors have better view
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed at The Flamingo Hotel two years ago. Had a great two weeks. Have tried a couple of other hotels since. They were also very good. We will be returning to Marmaris in September and have booked the Flamingo again. The staff are very friendly. The food was fine. The hotel is right on the beach and the pool bar is practically on the beach too. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Newman in the bar works very hard with the staff and he is always friendly and welcoming. The man on the beach is great and always smiling. We always visit for drinks when we are in Marmaris and we are looking forward to staying at The Flamingo again soon.

Room Tip: All rooms have a sea view - mostly a side sea view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Colette T
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

First time at the flamingo hotel nice food staff friendly great that it's on the beach think they should try entertainment at night as it's so quiet and I think the staff would love it there's a lot off potential there .

• Stayed: June 2014