2,146 results
All reviews entertainment team first choice rep next year cousins bar turkey air con fantastic holiday sunday roast tui rep pool dances family holiday every night something for everyone bar staff ice cream pool towels living area
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this hotel in August.
Room was very nice but air conditioning was inadequate.
Pool was really good but got overwhelmed by kids without parents.
Food was good and snacks were available most of the day .
Entertainment team were really good and catered for everyone.
Pool gym was fantastic.
I lost my wedding ring in pool and everyone in the pool were fantastic!
It was recovered by a young lad called AJ
Thanks to him I am still married .
Overall I would say good place to have a short break but disappointed with air conditioning being in bedroom only.

Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank craigski3
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at club alize for 2 weeks and the end of august. I came here a few years ago so i knew what to expect. And same again it was amazing! Hotel was clean all the time food wasnt repetitive and always got a sunbed. The entertainment team were friendly and always got people involved in the activities. All the staff at this hotel work so hard long hours and when its so hot dont know how they do it! Would definitely come here again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lisa J
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Fabulous holiday hotel catering for families staff amazing can't do enough all inclusive food fab lots to choose from every mealtime we went for family wedding thoroughly enjoyed entire stay thank you club alize

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank snel2014
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This is my second trip this summer to club alize, I'm already so excited to book again for next year!

The entertainment team make the holiday they're absolutely amazing! They make sure everyone of you feel involved and somehow (even when massively hungover from our nights out at bar street they organised) they still manage to get you up to do the club dance or the aqua aerobics. Jay even arranged my friends birthday whilst we were out there and got a cake and a balloon for her!

The food is always fantastic lunch is simple but evening meal is always lovely, there's so much choice and it's different each night.

Rooms are always tidy and were cleaned every day I was there.

No downside to this hotel or the staff at all!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Lauren I
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Just returned back from the Club Alize this morning to say I am sad is an understanent I am devastated to be home. It gets harder and harder to leave even year, me and my family have been going here since 2005 when it opened and it’s my home away from home. The staff make you feel like family. The food is fab always something to choice, we only eat out once while we were there but that was to visit friends. The entertainment team are first class, Jay and his team go out of their way and try to get everyone involved even when the hotel is so quiet, they always go around the tables and have a little chat with everyone. In all the years we have been going Jay is the only one to ever get my dad up playing the games and going the dances. We had an amazing time although thomsons have let the hotel down this year by removing it from their site to fill the big hotels in the area which means the Club Alize is having to close two weeks earlier. Can’t wait to book up for next year, hope the Club Alize has a little facelift and update over the winter as I feel it just need a wee boost although we did notic that this has started with some of the rooms already. To end big shout out to Serya on reception, Sal behind the bar and Jay & Neyo in the entertainment team see you all next year hopefully.

Date of stay: October 2017