US$376
US$355
US$141
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$262
US$172
Cancelon
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
US$761
US$703
Priceline
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$543
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Went here for a long weekend with my parter after reading all the reviews I was very weary as to what to expect well I must say this place was fabulous for what we paid yes there may be better places out there but I would highly recommend this place the staff were great the rooms were spacious clean and everything I needed, food wasn't excellent but was bearable would recommend :)

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Firstly Don't beleieve half the reviews on here, as some would have you believing this place is rough but its not .. its clean and tidy with rooms made up, cleaned and fresh towels everyday.

the food was great and fresh mainly Turkish dishes so if your a fussy eater go and eat out as it saves time and hassle for you.

great pool area with plenty of sun loungers both in the sun a shade ..the water slide was great fun.

the staff were amazing and always happy to help.. even took the time to teach us how to say thank you in Turkish :) ... they were happy to just have a chat while sat at the bar side :)

drinks were great and cant be faulted..

if your looking for mid range and great value i recommend this place ...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Worst place I have been to in my life, not only were the staff so so rude and lazy, they also STOLE from us!!
We used their safe which was provided to us and guaranteed no one else would be able access it. LIES. £1,000 pounds went missing from our safe one night, and when we confronted the staff they were rude and just ignored us. Of course we took them to court.
Surprised this hotel is even still standing, should not be allowed to run!!!!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

Went here for a meal, was so glad we did, as went another time also whilst on holiday. The atmosphere is very relaxed with lovley background music. The staff here are amazing, very genuine people,they made me a copy of a cd that they had playing which was just lovely of then,(a nice holiday reminder).
The staff are very attentive to every detail of your dining experience,without being in your face, they also had a relaxed vibe to them.
The food here was yummy and you get heaps and heaps.
The water bombs (I think) was the cheepest in marmaris,and lasted for ages.
We stayed in here for hours as such an enjoyable place to be in, certainly go there again, highly recommended

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2015

We arrived to Hotel Intermar at 2pm on the afternoon of Monday 20th July, 2015.

*****This holiday was our HONEYMOON.*****

We chose the all-inclusive package because of our positive experiences from previous holidays abroad. Sadly in this hotel, there was no mini-bar or evening entertainment as advertised when booking our honeymoon.

When trying to check in, we were informed that our room was not ready until midday the next day!!! We were put in the Hotel Amore situated next door until the following day. The room had a broken toilet and was leaking on the floor, the patio door's lock was broken so we could not lock it, the shower head was broken and the seat under the dressing table had collapsed. Only one plug socket, air conditioning struggled with the heat! The fridge did not work and was disgusting.

When we went to Hotel Intermar the following morning for breakfast, the Hotel receptionist informed us that our room would not be ready until a later time of 2pm as opposed to the promised time of midday. We went into the buffet restaurant for breakfast which was served 9 - 10am..... we helped ourselves to coffee first (no tea available at all) then went back for our breakfast. To our surprise the chef was taking the food away. We noticed that there was no toast or cereal. It was cheese slices, salami, bread, boiled eggs, continental salads and fruit (every day!). We asked for boiled eggs which were still out at the time but the chef told us that we couldn't have any because they were closed!! I looked at my watch to see it had just turned 10am. I argued with the chef and then he let me have 4 boiled eggs. I then asked for butter for the bread but he refused to give me any. My husband was annoyed and went to the bar staff to ask for some..... they went into the kitchen and brought us some out. I can't begin to tell you what lunch and evening meals were like. Nothing English at all. Nothing was labelled, it was all cold food and to taste it....it was awful. We ate there for breakfast and just that once for evening dinner. We never went back to the restaurant to eat but we did check the food being served on a daily basis - it was monotonous with no variety at all.
We soon came to realise that we were the ONLY two Brits in the Hotel. It was mainly Russian and Turkish.

THE BAR: All-inclusive drinks...... only had lager, whisky and vodka. NO BRANDY, GIN, BACARDI or any other spirits but it was available on a tariff at a cost.
When my husband asked for 2 vodkas, the bar man told us "vodka for Russians, lager for English". Annoyed at this, my husband argued and eventually we were allowed vodka.

For 3 days of our holiday, the hotel ran out of lager and two days they ran out of vodka - leaving only whisky and soft drinks left!! Even the coffee machine broke down!! On one particular evening just before we went out for dinner, we asked for vodka. The bar man told us that they had run out of vodka so he poured us lager instead. Within 2 minutes of us sitting down with our drinks, we witnessed several Russians being served VODKA. My husband went back to the bar and insisted he served us vodka.... the bar man reckoned they'd JUST (conveniently) found a bottle and reluctantly served us. What we witnessed after that was awful.

The Russians kept going to the bar for one vodka after another within literally 2 minutes of already drinking the last one..... I kid you NOT!!
They were arguing with the bar staff and all congregated in numbers to intimidate the bar staff. When I tasted my vodka during this time.... I realised it had been watered down. The Russians obviously realised that too. All hell broke out and we had to get out of the way quickly as the arguing turned aggressive with pushing/punching between the Russians and staff - the management came out to calm the situation but it was so upsetting that we left.

On the whole, the pool was fabulous, the location was brilliant but the Hotel Intermar experience is one that we never want to repeat. We felt isolated and treated unfairly and poorly.

I recommend anybody staying here at the Hotel Intermar avoids all-inclusive unless you like gruel in an unhygienic restaurant. I urge you to dine out every day instead, especially if you have children.
There are some absolutely amazing bars and restaurants with excellent choices of delicious cuisine that cater for all tastes.... with warm hospitality and friendliness from the locals and staff. There are plenty of British pubs too....The Irish Bar, The Captains Bar and Talk of the Town are definite musts!

We will definitely return to Marmaris but shall stay somewhere that is a little more British friendly in future.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are the best if you want peace and quiet at bedtime. The street view rooms can be noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple