See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Spent a couple of days at Intermar during the busy Turkish holiday period in July 2016. Intermar was the first hotel I ever stayed at in Marmaris so it was interesting to see what had changed since 2006. The answer was not a lot! The hotel is very well situated close to Blue Port shopping mall and the beach front and the check-in was swift and easy. I stayed bed and breakfast and had a single use twin room on the first floor. The room was clean and well serviced and included air-conditioning which is normally an extra in 3 star hotels. Beds were a bit saggy but OK for a couple of nights and the hotel provided shampoo, conditioner and soap on a tray in the room which was nice. Sadly Wi-Fi did not reach my room but it was free and available in the reception and pool areas. The bathroom was dated with a door hanging off the shower enclosure and water took a while to drain away, again OK for a short stay but not great. The hotel does not seem to have had much refurbishment and is a bit tired now with carpets and corridor lighting that have seen better days. The overall feel of the place is 'dated' but the price you pay reflects that condition. The evening I arrived there was a Turkish buffet at the poolside which looked fairly standard with chicken kebabs and the usual range of Turkish fayre on offer. Breakfasts were what one would expect of a 3 star hotel in this resort with bread, eggs, sausage, potatoes, cold meats, cheeses, cereals, salads, preserves and hot/cold beverages. The staff tried hard to keep up with demand but often ran out of cutlery and the tractor type toaster was not functioning whilst I was there. The pool looked in need of a clean as the water was not very transparent. The staff did their best to assist and as a low cost lodging for a short period Intermar may suit as it has the benefit of a great location but it is in need of some investment to bring it up to 2016 standards.

Room tip: Side rooms have good breeze.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank bbglas
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Went here for a long weekend with my parter after reading all the reviews I was very weary as to what to expect well I must say this place was fabulous for what we paid yes there may be better places out there but I would highly recommend this place the staff were great the rooms were spacious clean and everything I needed, food wasn't excellent but was bearable would recommend :)

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JamesRodger94
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Firstly Don't beleieve half the reviews on here, as some would have you believing this place is rough but its not .. its clean and tidy with rooms made up, cleaned and fresh towels everyday.

the food was great and fresh mainly Turkish dishes so if your a fussy eater go and eat out as it saves time and hassle for you.

great pool area with plenty of sun loungers both in the sun a shade ..the water slide was great fun.

the staff were amazing and always happy to help.. even took the time to teach us how to say thank you in Turkish :) ... they were happy to just have a chat while sat at the bar side :)

drinks were great and cant be faulted..

if your looking for mid range and great value i recommend this place ...

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Worst place I have been to in my life, not only were the staff so so rude and lazy, they also STOLE from us!!
We used their safe which was provided to us and guaranteed no one else would be able access it. LIES. £1,000 pounds went missing from our safe one night, and when we confronted the staff they were rude and just ignored us. Of course we took them to court.
Surprised this hotel is even still standing, should not be allowed to run!!!!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

Went here for a meal, was so glad we did, as went another time also whilst on holiday. The atmosphere is very relaxed with lovley background music. The staff here are amazing, very genuine people,they made me a copy of a cd that they had playing which was just lovely of then,(a nice holiday reminder).
The staff are very attentive to every detail of your dining experience,without being in your face, they also had a relaxed vibe to them.
The food here was yummy and you get heaps and heaps.
The water bombs (I think) was the cheepest in marmaris,and lasted for ages.
We stayed in here for hours as such an enjoyable place to be in, certainly go there again, highly recommended

Date of stay: August 2015