US$357
US$139
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$256
US$175
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$286
US$205
Ekin Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$194
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Adonis Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$745
D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
US$627
US$610
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$542
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 9 nights in July 2016 the rooms were basic but reasonably clean and we had clean towels most days the hotel was very central and close to the beach the pool was good and cleaned each morning it was a bit like faulty towers everything was breaking down got stuck in the lift numerous times we were the only British staying there hotel was very quiet food was horrendously inedible so eat out every day drinks were very limited as you'd expect but they were making the ice with tap water so we were all very ill some staff made you feel like a criminal for getting a drink on your AI do yourself a favour take a packed of rocky bars and give them 1 on your first day they'll be your best friend shame I did it on my last day , the amore bar next door has lovely food lovely drink and lovey people very lively in the evening and good fun and on the beach the Malibu does a fab cappuccino and some nice food plenty of shops bars and restaurants nearby a good location

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Me, my mum, sister and aunty booked this hotel because it was a cheap get away. We stayed here from the 4th July until the 13th July 2016. We knew from the other reviews we wasn't going to the Ritz and as it was so cheap we didn't expect anything fancy.

When we arrived late at night, the night receptionist guy (the one with the pony tail) checked us in and was really helpful with anything we needed.
We went to our rooms, 216 I was in. wasn't the most spacious of rooms but for somewhere to shower and sleep it was fine, had a fridge and the aircon was amazing too, had to turn it off in the middle of the night because it got so cold.
The bathroom is tiny and the toilets are squeezed awkwardly into the corner but you kind of get over it. Shower was lovely and powerful.

When we were there it was the end of Ramadan so all the Turks were on their holiday, Safe to say we realised very quickly we were surrounded by Turks and we were the only British in the whole hotel.

The poolside/waiter staff were nice, didn't seem to say much but they just cracked on with their jobs. The barman had a face like a smacked behind constantly. There was two receptionists through the day, one wore glasses which I never really got to speak too then there was the other, who was extremely rude and I was ready to swing for at one point.

The food was disgusting, slop we called it. Was all Turkish based food and as a fussy eater the only thing I mainly ate while in the hotel was the fresh bread. My sister loves her food and is rarely fussy, she didn't even eat the 'slop'. As for the 'Restaurant' its all outside seating area, by the pool. No actual nice, inside restaurant.

A couple of days later the Turkish holiday was over and the hotel was completely dead, I remember sitting at the pool and realising there was no one to be seen, not even staff. As for the slop, It got even worse when the Turks left, It was like the hotel cook put no effort into the meal at all.

The pool was great and we had loads of fun on the slide. The baby pool was completely empty all the way through our holiday. There is plenty of sun loungers and you get plenty of sun although you do have to swap sides as the sun moves.

The bar was OK. To get water you have to go through the restaurant yourself for it. But at the bar you get all the soft drinks, beer, gin or vodka. This is all on the all inclusive package. They sell other spirits and stuff like Malibu but at an extra price. **BUT BE WARNED** Please ask for NO ICE. My sister caught them making the ice from the tap water on the last day, Since being home the past four days me and my family have all suffered from terrible diarrhoea (sorry if this is TMI but its so painful, please don't do it to yourselves).

The hotel has free WiFi, but it worked on and off.

There is NO entertainment at this hotel what so ever. No music at the pool, No music when you're having dinner. NO NOTHING AT ALL. So if you're looking for boredom within your holiday consider this hotel.

The location of the hotel is absolutely fantastic, its 2 minutes from the beach front, just a short walk onto the main shopping strip and around a 30 minute walk from the marina!

This is such a good location just a shame the hotel wasn't up to scratch.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Spent a couple of days at Intermar during the busy Turkish holiday period in July 2016. Intermar was the first hotel I ever stayed at in Marmaris so it was interesting to see what had changed since 2006. The answer was not a lot! The hotel is very well situated close to Blue Port shopping mall and the beach front and the check-in was swift and easy. I stayed bed and breakfast and had a single use twin room on the first floor. The room was clean and well serviced and included air-conditioning which is normally an extra in 3 star hotels. Beds were a bit saggy but OK for a couple of nights and the hotel provided shampoo, conditioner and soap on a tray in the room which was nice. Sadly Wi-Fi did not reach my room but it was free and available in the reception and pool areas. The bathroom was dated with a door hanging off the shower enclosure and water took a while to drain away, again OK for a short stay but not great. The hotel does not seem to have had much refurbishment and is a bit tired now with carpets and corridor lighting that have seen better days. The overall feel of the place is 'dated' but the price you pay reflects that condition. The evening I arrived there was a Turkish buffet at the poolside which looked fairly standard with chicken kebabs and the usual range of Turkish fayre on offer. Breakfasts were what one would expect of a 3 star hotel in this resort with bread, eggs, sausage, potatoes, cold meats, cheeses, cereals, salads, preserves and hot/cold beverages. The staff tried hard to keep up with demand but often ran out of cutlery and the tractor type toaster was not functioning whilst I was there. The pool looked in need of a clean as the water was not very transparent. The staff did their best to assist and as a low cost lodging for a short period Intermar may suit as it has the benefit of a great location but it is in need of some investment to bring it up to 2016 standards.

Room Tip: Side rooms have good breeze.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank bbglas
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Went here for a long weekend with my parter after reading all the reviews I was very weary as to what to expect well I must say this place was fabulous for what we paid yes there may be better places out there but I would highly recommend this place the staff were great the rooms were spacious clean and everything I needed, food wasn't excellent but was bearable would recommend :)

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Firstly Don't beleieve half the reviews on here, as some would have you believing this place is rough but its not .. its clean and tidy with rooms made up, cleaned and fresh towels everyday.

the food was great and fresh mainly Turkish dishes so if your a fussy eater go and eat out as it saves time and hassle for you.

great pool area with plenty of sun loungers both in the sun a shade ..the water slide was great fun.

the staff were amazing and always happy to help.. even took the time to teach us how to say thank you in Turkish :) ... they were happy to just have a chat while sat at the bar side :)

drinks were great and cant be faulted..

if your looking for mid range and great value i recommend this place ...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family