2,540 results
All reviews salt room the mexican restaurant lobby bar reception staff sea view turkey a la carte restaurants soft drinks and water animation team ice cream pool area main restaurant kids club green nature stunning hotel last year steam room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We like the hotel, foods and poolside is lovely.
The entertainment is the best. We go bar street with Dean and we had lots of fun. Especially Bingo Bango Bungo was lots fun! We love it!
Roomservice is very good! We definitely coming back next year!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve just got home from our weeks holiday at the Green Nature Diamond Hotel.... we had the best time.
Hotel is spotlessly clean, rooms Spacious and serviced very day!
The food is amazing.... so much to choose from and cater for all tastes, your never go hungry.
Pool area is huge and plenty of sun beds for everyone, even if you don’t go down in the middle of the night to reserve one there’s enough for everyone.
Staff very friendly and welcoming, waiting staff can’t do enough for you. One of the waiters had a table ready for us every meal time with the drinks we liked to have during dinner... really looked after us ...well done Mustifer we won’t forget you.
Entertainment team we’re fantastic.... interacted with all the guests and Dean who was our favourite found us for a chat everyday and gave us information on things to do to make the most of our holiday in Marmaris.
We had the best time and have already booked to stay next year :)

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

stayed here last october for 10 nights with family, Hotel is lovely but to big, no animation team suppose because end uf season no evening entertainment food always cold. been to Marmaris 17 times at end of season wouldnt stay here again no atmosphere

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Back home on 12 0ct 18.been here many times so we must think its good. Last year the food was very good. This year with a new food manager he has taken it up to the next level. Great staff especially Tall Mamnet and short Mamnet in the resturant .nothing was to much trouble for the hotel staff, the location is good .the room was okay but there are better ones .hope to see you all next year.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank bobelaine73
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I stayed at hotel for 1 weeks and it was the worst 1 weeks stay I’ve ever had in all the times I’ve traveled to turkey.... the staff were arrogant and horrible to guests ( if your not Russian ) and didn’t understand a word of english.
When we arrived our air conditioning was broken in the room they sent someone to fix it but before her did i had to tip him l... the food is awful soup chip for your breakfast there only so many time you can eat pasta in a week we ate out every night we was there so being all inclusive was a waste of money.

It was a waste of money and I suggest to anyone traveling to Turkey not to stay at this hotel as you will hate it. I never normally write bad reviews but I feel like I need to spread awarneness about how bad a stay my partner and I had and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Stayed: October 2018