Club Hotel Pineta
US$354
US$249
US$195
  • Breakfast included
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$131
Orkide Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$33
2,356 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We have today returned from the hotel from hell!!
This has got to be the worst hotel i have ever had the misfortune to stay in!
Food was inedible, rooms were disgusting with no bed linen change at all during 14 nights, bathroom cleaned once! The second week we could not face the food and opted to eat out, it was less risky and theres only so many chicken nuggets and chips you can eat. Avoid this hovel at all costs!!!
On The Beach should be ashamed of themselves for selling this holiday!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Nigelwestwood
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Still here on day 7 of a 10 day holiday. Yes, if you have an aversion to dodgy grouting and outdated bedroom furniture then don't come here. But for £10 a day for all inclusive (or £20 a day for a singe female) you are not going to 5 star bedrooms.

The pool and garden area is clean but the large pool is quite noisy, so choose the smaller, deeper pool for a more relaxing day.

Breakfast.... if you don't want cereal, toast, fresh fruit, boiled eggs, fried eggs, omelette, cheese, ham, pastries, salad or chips for breakfast...what do you want?

Lunch and dinner.... salads, pasta dishes, rice, vegetable dishes, usually one chicken dish, bolognaise, chips, boiled potatoes, roast potatoes and always something cooking at the chef station. Fresh fruit and plenty of dessert options.

When I first arrived at 4am in the morning I was stuck in the in one of the horror attic rooms people have talked about but was moved the next day to block b. Fridge works and the air conditioning works

As a single female, I had no hassle from the animation team or the hairdresser. Just be polite and say no.... they get the message.

The wifi is not brilliant and you can only get it in reception or by the small pool. Just pop down to the Emporium bar where the staff are great and the wifi is free.

Did not stay for any entertainment so cannot comment and I did not stay for the beer or vodka because I don't think there is much vodka in the vodka!

The paid for pool bar and the hotel supermarket are open 24 hours and very reasonable prices

If you want to stay at a 5 star hotel, pay for one. If you want a bargain holiday for a tenner a night... then book here

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
7  Thank smeeajt
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for two weeks, had a great time. Room was fine pool area lovely and clean, close to the beach. Staff were nice and the daytime entertainment was great. Only down side was the food and the Russians

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank sherlock0482
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Please please dont go. I had seen reviews and thought it cant be that bad. Ive stayed in worse but not to the point where half the hotel is ill because of the food. The rooms are dirty. Are con wouldnt work I had to keep hounding for it to be fixed. I wouldnt come back. The pool side is good and great for kids really. The trips are good and cheap to eat out. Even just a room its not worth a penny. Normally you get tiled floors but these are god knows what staines are on the carpet. Id spend a couple of hundred more to stay in some thing a bit more hygienic.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Zoe S
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Go elsewhere I urge you. Arrived at 4pm and room not ready. 15 minutes later taken to an attic room. (pics to follow) changed the next day. Girl on reception was the rudest I've ever come across, telling me I'd only paid for an economy room "yes an economy room not a dog kennel". Changed next day to a better room.
Restaurant packed and tables not cleaned. We had to sit at a dirty table for the duration of us trying to eat. And trying to get cutlery was a chore in itself. Drinks were very basic and watered down. Food was dreadful but we didn't starve there was always something I.E. salad. The pool areas were very good and always managed to get a bed. The only saving grace about this hotel was the animation team and the bar staff, apart from one who kept asking for a tip. Jengis the guy who does the shisha's was lovely and looked after us. The Russians are a very ignorant breed and don't understand the concept of queueing although the bar staff never let them push in front of us and neither would I have let them. Entertainment was good enough for families to sit and watch. Air conditioning in reception is rubbish as is the wifi. Go to Emporiam pub just down the road for good wifi and cocktails to die for. 2 for 1 as well, added bonus.
Personally I wouldn't spend my Summer there again although have booked up for October for 4 nights as its only £32 for all inclusive and only go in October to get my Christmas presents.
We made the most of a bad situation whilst we were there as I don't go on holiday to moan for 2 weeks, so if you do decide to book good luck and enjoy

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends