US$181
Ekin Hotel(Marmaris)
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
2,424 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Club Hotel Pineta has been the worst hotel I have ever been to in my life!

I thought the Staff were: Unprofessional, Not helpful & Rubbish service. Worst of all, I went up to any staff members, they would start flirting with me even if I’ve gone up to them for help. It was so upsetting and disgusted behaviour.

My Room was: Dirty, marks on the floors & curtains. Bedding not changed not once while my stay for 7 nights. I hate to think if it was even changed before I arrived. Thankfully I had my own small blanket for comfort. Telephones don’t work at all, only there for display like a toy. Cheap old TV & fridge. Almost forgot to mention that we found a big cockroach, thankfully got hold of a cleaner to catch and remove from the room.

My room Key: There were no cards to open the room, we were are given only ONE key. We were told by the reception that they only have one key to give out, they don’t have double. So often me and my roommate would chase each other to enter our room.

My Bathroom was: Horrible, dirty shower curtains & shower not mounted on the wall, it was broken so I had to shower holding it.

I thought the Food was: Horrible, there were no food tags, no effort, cats waking in the canteen and sniffing the food. I saw that there was no one there to serve me, or make anything fresh for me. Worst all inclusive. I started to eat out because food was too disgusted to eat.

I saw that the Spa: used the same mask brush and bowl on everyone, and I even saw that they don’t clean it for the next person.

I thought their Cleaners were: Too lazy and not cleaning at all. We had to lock our suit cases everyday because we didn’t trust anyone entering our rooms.

My Safety: I didn’t feel safe at all. Scared to walk around alone the hotel and double locked the room at night. I saw that there were no security or guards.

Overall, I didn’t enjoy the stay. Need another holiday to recover from this awful place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank 27Nazzy
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

-Kebabs in pool and left for hours on end
-Food is left overs from out the week and nothing to eat
- no hot water
And just disgusting

We have two London old women who are also starting fights with everyone for no reason because there so drunk.

Do not book !!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank MIKE R
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

When arrived it was in darkness got to our room .....which was ok ...till we saw it in the light ...stains in toilet ....No hot water and still No Hot water ....Grounds and pool u couldn't fault .....Food is disgusting and very Cold .....Staff just hang around on there phones ....Corridors need new carpets and paint ....would I recommend this hotel .....No way stay well clear of it .....Drinks are in plastic cups ......only vodka ...barcardi... beer is on offer unless u want to pay ....meal times it's like a stampede with all the Russians .....Pay a bit extra and get better service

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Arrived on Tuesday 12th Sept shown to room like a prison cell was not happy complained to reception the bellboy told me like it or move to another hotel they informed me they had no other rooms got in touch with travel company they tried to help the next Day they offered me another room much better but still was not 4Star all inclusive room for me
We took the room as we was waiting to hear back from tour operator
tried hot water was none went to reception informed it was a problem with solar panels not getting enough sun its a blue sky 30 degrees plus must of been the wrong sun
went to restaurant only thing edible was the chips everything else was pure crap not what I expected from a 4 Star all inclusive
the hot water and food thing went on all the fortnight whilst we was there
so we had to dine out and have cold showers every day
the best was checked with reception about my transfer home shown them my paperwork they made a phone call to the company told me it was correct
I came down at 9.30am next morning to be collected at 10.am
they informed that my transfer was there at 8.40am
so when asked why they did not ring the room they said they did but no answer
so I asked why not come up to room and knock on door they refused to answer
so I asked them what was going to happen the bellboy told me you get taxi and pay for it
the staff was blatantly rude all the way through the holiday the management care more about the Weddings than the guest

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Paul170559
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

If the owners paid as much attention to the hotel and food as they do the grounds and pool area this could be a nice hotel would stay again but only on a room only basis as all inclusive bad value due to the food

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple