Anadolu Hotel(Marmaris)
Amos Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Andy's Apart Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$29
Adonis Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$41
2,420 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband booked this hotel last minute trusting our travel agency. It was a horrible experience. Firstly the room was not clean the sheets had stains and they won't change towels unless you told them to. The AC didn't work for the first 4days out of our 7 day stay at the hotel, even though we informed them they just didn't seem to care until you were pissed. The staff seemed to only care about the local people that come to their hotel. Thank god for my husband planning activities to do throughout the day so we only came to the hotel to sleep for the night. Overall I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nazhqu
Reviewed 3 November 2017

The hotel is definitely not a four star hotel! however, I was on a lads holiday and didn't really encounter any problems. Think of this as a British 2/3 star hotel when booking. food was okay and staff were great.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Just got back from holiday 10days at this discusting hotel . Had to shower in cold water . Food well slop is what I call it discusting . The Russian holiday makers were greedy and very ignorant. The one day a Russian lady put some food on serving spoon eat it off and put spoon back in food I told her about it and she became nasty .I told the barman he ignored me so told waiter they did nothing about it . Staff are vile . All inclusive drinks put in plastic cups and watered down all they care about is the weddings they have there 5 while I was there . I think all travel companies should take this hotel off their bookings has I've read the reviews about this hotel and there are not very many good reviews . I booked through teletexed holidays. A complaint will be made to them . It may b a cheap holiday as a couple of reviews have said on here but come on its classed as 3 star I wouldn't give a 1 star rating. There was a few fights broke out while there and 1 fella smashed his room up and the patio door and I fella had receptionist round throat from being drunk they were still allowed to stay in hotel and still served with alcohol .I love marmaris it won't stop me going back but something should be done about this hotel .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank nannytracey21
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Club Hotel Pineta has been the worst hotel I have ever been to in my life!

I thought the Staff were: Unprofessional, Not helpful & Rubbish service. Worst of all, I went up to any staff members, they would start flirting with me even if I’ve gone up to them for help. It was so upsetting and disgusted behaviour.

My Room was: Dirty, marks on the floors & curtains. Bedding not changed not once while my stay for 7 nights. I hate to think if it was even changed before I arrived. Thankfully I had my own small blanket for comfort. Telephones don’t work at all, only there for display like a toy. Cheap old TV & fridge. Almost forgot to mention that we found a big cockroach, thankfully got hold of a cleaner to catch and remove from the room.

My room Key: There were no cards to open the room, we were are given only ONE key. We were told by the reception that they only have one key to give out, they don’t have double. So often me and my roommate would chase each other to enter our room.

My Bathroom was: Horrible, dirty shower curtains & shower not mounted on the wall, it was broken so I had to shower holding it.

I thought the Food was: Horrible, there were no food tags, no effort, cats waking in the canteen and sniffing the food. I saw that there was no one there to serve me, or make anything fresh for me. Worst all inclusive. I started to eat out because food was too disgusted to eat.

I saw that the Spa: used the same mask brush and bowl on everyone, and I even saw that they don’t clean it for the next person.

I thought their Cleaners were: Too lazy and not cleaning at all. We had to lock our suit cases everyday because we didn’t trust anyone entering our rooms.

My Safety: I didn’t feel safe at all. Scared to walk around alone the hotel and double locked the room at night. I saw that there were no security or guards.

Overall, I didn’t enjoy the stay. Need another holiday to recover from this awful place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank 27Nazzy
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

-Kebabs in pool and left for hours on end
-Food is left overs from out the week and nothing to eat
- no hot water
And just disgusting

We have two London old women who are also starting fights with everyone for no reason because there so drunk.

Do not book !!!