US$379
US$195
US$176
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$543
  • Pool
2,404 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Stayed for over a week recently and can honestly say as a family holiday hotel we found the 3 pools and garden areas lovely and well kept ,great for the kids and loads of sun beds available at any time ,rooms were basic but kept very clean cleaners emptied bins changed bedding and towels daily& balcony had lovely views hotel was kept very clean from teams of cleaners daily .downsides were the bland food and repetitive menu nothing for kids to eat we ate out a lot but this wasn't a problem as very cheap and reasonable to eat in the neighbouring bars and apartments nearby,we did find getting a coffee or fruit juice in the breakfast hall each morning challenging as all the Russians usually emptied every machine and milk urn /water machine by filling their plastic bottles up for the day very unhygienic and took carrier bags of food out the dining room again complained to reception about it ,some days we had no hot water available to shower but that was rectified as promised after complained to reception and we were offered free Turkish baths for 6 people in the hotel as a gesture,Alberto the hotel hairdresser was great nice bloke but some of the staff were miserable but on the whole we had a great time and probably would stay here again for the cost of a low budget holiday can't go wrong

Room Tip: Poolside views
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Thank god I don’t take the reviews on here seriously! Me and my girlfriend are going back to the pineta club for the 4th time next month.
I really don’t understand the complaining? The rooms are very basic, granted. The staff are not the greatest and the manager is useless. The food is questionable but in all honesty what do you expect? We have paid £840 for 2 weeks in the bustiest time of the year and we get all drink included and a place to sleep. Do you really go on holiday to sit in your rooms for half of it? Oh no the place where i am going to sleep for 7/8 hours is basic and has some issues!! Get a grip. For the price there is absolutely nothing wrong with this hotel. We usually leave the room about 8 in the morning and return at 5 at night to get changed. Then we head out and come back 1-2 in the morning. Then repeat.

If you plan on spending 1/2 of your holiday in the bedroom then this place isn’t for you. If you come on holiday to eat the exact same food as you would eat at home and not try something different then i hear blackpool is popular this time of the year.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank jamesgrieve89
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Will never stay here again, even if the room was free. Arrived at Pineta late, where on arrival staff were unpleasant at the desk. We went up to our room, and found aircon to be broken. Went down to reception, where I was informed someone would be up ASAP to look into this for us. We waited up till 1am, till we realised this was happening. We then had to request 5 additional times for the aircon to be looked at over the next day. Again staff rude and couldn’t care! Staff allow other holiday makers to run riot, getting behind the bar and pouring there own drinks, and screaming there head off until 5am without anyone saying anything. Food was scarce and nobody replenished, but when food was actually available it was so abysmal I wouldn’t feed it to the pigs! Again staff rude when you ask them about replenishing the food they shrug and pretend they don’t have anything to do with anything. Getting a drink was a challenge. Spent the majority of the time buying our own bottles of drink in the shop because nobody was ever behind the bar (which is no wonder other holidayers started bar tending for themselves) entertainment was shocking, and was about 20 minutes an evening, which was ridiculous, then just a load of rubbish after that. And lastly on my departure of
the hotel, we left the room early, because we were sick of sitting in cell block H, we decided to go downstairs and check out. Called down to the desk, where the key was snatched off me. No questions asked about my stay of polite conversation. Just snatched out of my hands, and walked away. Never felt so unwelcome anywhere in my whole life. All in all I wouldn’t kennel my dog in this fleapit! Avoid at all costs! It might be cheap, but you still expect a level! Put me off last minute deals for a lifetime after this experience that’s for sure!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James E
Reviewed 19 May 2018

i've used this hotel 2 times be for but its gone down hill there was no hot water all week in the shower till my last day the drink is no good me & my 7 friends drank all day & we was still sober by the end of the night we think it was watered down beer was always flat 1 of my friends had a strong smell of diesel in there room it was burning there eyes so they got a change of room, rooms are clean, the pools are clean & lovely to use the restaurant is hit & miss if you like chips for breakfast so we went out most days to eat that is very cheap full english cost's around 15 lira that is about £3 i wont be using this hotel again if i can help it i was there 9th may till 17th may

Room Tip: fllor 5 if you a little person
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived early hours no rooms available told to wait in reception till available next day when I asked to manager refused asked them to phone travel co they refused after which shall we say making my feelings clear the guy on reception realised he was in danger produced an attic room and a broom cupboard with a bed in it.
The locals advised us that the reason that so many were waiting for rooms was they were being rented by the hour to local business men for other activities.
In general don't use this knocking shop
But food sort of ok at best
Drink only 3 spirits available gin vodka and raki
Staff unhelpful
Rating very low
For good hotel
check TripAdvisor look for hotel with at least 3 times excellent marks as terrible

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family