US$198
Club Aida(Marmaris)
US$79
US$66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$194
  • Breakfast included
Amos Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Beachfront
Adonis Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$41
  • Bar/Lounge
Ali Baba Hotel(Marmaris)
US$73
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Been there for one night,not a single activity to do there,very small pool,u can here
from ur room every noise from the nearby road and the pool.i agree with the guy that said it should be a bed and breakfast.
Pay more and travel in class.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We went early June for 2 weeks, weather was good everyday, had about 10 minutes of rain on week 2. Was around 35-40 degrees. The hotel is clean! The lights in the hallways have sensors which seam abit trippy and some skirting boards could do with a bit of repair but apart from that the place is well looked after. The pool at first looked disappointing in size however it's perfect for how many people were staying at the hotel we got a sun bed every day. The alcohol is typical from what you would expect from an all inclusive basically vodka raki beer and some other spirits, but the bar outside is not all inclusive but they will make you cocktails for similar prices to the nearby bars. The cleaners were very friendly and just got on with there work there was mobile stolen from a room however we strongly believe it was another guest due to manager being very helpful with the situation and I being in a different room left money and an iPod out everyday and the cleaners never touched it, they do have security boxes to rent at 1quid a day. They do give you your passport to keep safe yourself. Air conditioning is in all rooms and free! Fridges are also free! Every room has a small balcony and every floor a communal balcony, we took our seats and lylows to them every day for abit as we wanted awesome tans. I was very scared of the food idea as I'm very picky however they had chips and pasta and rice every day as an option so I never starved. Most meals are chicken but they made fish one night kebab on another. There is a large salad bar every meal and vegetarian options also the chefs are very nice and try with their English they'll give you as much as you want. Food is never an option though there is a supermarket 2 minutes away, everyday we'd go buy a melon and the kitchen would slice it up for us, we could munch it by the pool. There is a McDonald's and Burger King 5 minutes away and all the bars serve food if you fancy a change from the hotel. Breakfast was nice cereals cheese ect if you ask the chef he'll make you anything, we used to ask for omelettes and he'd make them no problem ( if you don't ask they won't know what you want) on the first day there was no cereal, a woman asked and then everyday there was a selection put out, when we first came the chips were cut like fries, an English man requested the made them thicker like typical English homemade chips and the following week they started doing them. However their a bar around the corner called Piccadilly and they'll make a full English for less than a fiver (real sausage and Heinz). They do cakes and coffee around 5 they are nice but rather local, they don't really have chocolate cakes and most of them have pistachio. Ok now for the beach, it is only a 3 minute wander the beach is not sandy but gritty but it never bothered me, there are sun loungers on the beach free of charge but they are all owned by the bar who owns that area therefore the staff will ask you to have a look at menu, we used to just order a beer and the guys bring it to the beach for you. The sea is nice, not dirty and there are many different water sports to do. If you don't like to be harassed than Turkey is not the place for you, the staff will shout from every store or corner trying to persuade you to go there, they do however get fines of the police for coming out to you so will shout questions such as where are you from? If you answer them they are allowed to come out to you and pressure you into going into there store, if you do haggle!! They are not expecting you to pay the price they quote you and if you do they'll see you as easy money, go for around 60percent of what they originally ask. There are many people selling Turkish bath days, quads, boat trips,jeep safari, don't pay your holiday rep go out and find prices for yourself. We managed to get an all day boat trip for 13 quid each it included a meal and all inclusive drinks, they stopped in 7 different places to swim and even let us get off to do some shopping in another resort, the reps were asking a lot more money for same trip. The markets are good, you do get harassed, just play them at there own game, ichmeler market is really nice, you can get a local bus or taxi there. The staff at the hotel are nice but vague, very tired I witnessed one guy do at least 36 hour shift whilst I was there. They will help with anything. If your having a Turkish bath I would recommend the one your rep will advertise, and do it on your first day as it will help u tan and you don't wanna go with sunburn, we got the Turkish bath followed by massage for 15quid. There are 2 water parks one at the beach that looks small and not good however we went and it's really nice inside and had a really good time for the money, the other one is more expensive and you have to travel, it is bigger and probably better but there is nothing wrong with the Atlantis which is situated at the beach. There are local cats that are around, they are lovely, don't attack they just want food, I used to save my chicken from dinner and feed the ones in the streets. There is a busy nightlife, bar street, however is a bus journey from this hotel, the beach has many good bars but most close around 12am, the all inclusive bar closes at 11pm at the hotel. A great holiday, at good value, would definately go again, but remember what you don't ask for you won't get.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kasie M
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Good holiday for the price, food is what you expect for a 3* friendly staff, only downfall is lack of entertainment but plenty of bars around with entertainment, would recommend if wanting a cheap holiday

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Kev C
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Arrived 7 in morning and was shown to room had 3 big beds in there no room to walk or move in there best thing was we have got a 6 month old baby,how can she sleep in a big bed took 2 days to get a cot rooms are so small.if u want a decent drink don't come here the barman never smiles and coke is warm and beer is terrible,lastly the most important part is the food I have never tasted or eaten such poor food I have travelled alot and never experienced such poor selection and choice plus the chef dishes your food up for you whilst checking all the females out at the same time,if you love chicken for lunch and dinner everyday then come here but if you enjoy your food don't come here plus breakfast there is no toaster and all there is really is eggs as other food is food the Europeans.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Amymariebell
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Me and my 2 friends went here for 2 weeks at the end of July into August. I've been to marmaris 4 years now and like to try different hotels but this has got to be the worst one I've ever been to. We went all inclusive thinking we wouldn't need to spend alot of money and we were so wrong!! We go there late afternoon which ment we could try out the dinner and see what it was like. I'm fussy with meats etc so when we went down I didn't want any of the chicken drum sticks as I didn't like the look of them, my 2 friends got them and ate them and within an hour they were both sick and I wasn't so we blamed the chicken they had ate. The only options you got for food was soup, chicken, pasta and veg. Not much of a choice which ment we ate our every night of our 2 week holiday!! The all inclusive drinks were horrible, only thing we really drank was the beer which was ok. The all inclusive drinks were from 11am - 11pm which meant anytime before or after it you had to pay which we weren't bothering about but any time we asked at the pool bar for water they never had any which meant we had to go to the local shop down the road. The rooms were ok, and clean enough only problem was they put us into a room for 2 people and moved another bed in which meant we had no room to move atall had to climb over the beds to get by each other. A suppose the saying is true you pay for what you get, but we paid nearly £800 each for that holiday and expected a little better than we got. I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here complete waste of money.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends