2,423 results
All reviews pool guy snack bar turkish bath pool area entertainment team turkey bar street bar staff next year salad every night mr travel great holiday lovely hotel chicken nuggets tattoo shop evening entertainment
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Out of all the all inclusive we had, i must say this one is the least, over rated as 5⭐ considerin what is provided. Service really poor, at pool area its all about doing layout yourself, towel forget it. I would recommend get your on. Not much of food choice, room size def not suitable for family of three. I can barely fit in washroom let alone to was my daughter. Safe box chargeable, pool, its not that grt. only one main restaurant an like other 5⭐ 3 or 4 to v a choice. Forget to meantion we arrived late at the hotel you don't get a glass of water at arrivel but given do's and don't A4 paper. The management need to review there competitors if the hotel is given 5⭐ service

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mini M
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent a week here, first impression was “wow this looks nice” as the entrance is very impressive.
Check in was smooth and quick, but you seriously need some customer service training the guy checking us in had zero personality.
Room was nice and spacious overlooking the pool with a good size balcony (5th floor) nice comfy beds, decent air conditioning and plenty of space to hand clothes, shelves etc.
The bathroom: this was the downside to the room, grubby and tired, I thought it was dirty but it just hasn’t had a good re seal around the bath in what looked like years.
Pool area and snack bar where lovely, although I didn’t make good use of the pool I found it too deep as I’m on the short side and have a fobia of deep water but my husband loved it.
The lobby bar was a nice cozy area but “oh my days” the cues are pathetic! And as for the bar staff, well only one guy, rudest person I’ve ever come across on holiday. I’m not going to go into detail but he made me feel so stupid on my first day regarding a tip!
The restaurant, well put it this way out of the seven nights we eat in the restaurant twice. Cold mush is the best way I can describe it. Just didn’t look nice at all.
We didn’t really interact with the entertainment team but they do an amazing job Work very hard and look like they really enjoy their jobs.
All in all my first impression of turkey was a good one. If you’ve already booked here the positives do out weigh the negatives and you will have a lovely time. Just don’t go expecting 5* luxury.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank linseyj77
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Just back after 2 weeks at Grand Pasa Loved every minute from start to finish, Great hotel for familys,Rooms clean Food could do with an upgrade or new chef.,. Pool area kept clean by Charlie Bar staff great and of course entertainment team fantastic. great location to beach shops, A must for a nightout YALI BEACH BAR (wed fri sat) Legato sing from 9.30 and are the best. 5th visit to this hotel and wont be the last.

Room Tip: even numbers on 4th or 5th floor 532 534 536etc..
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Overall. Hotel was poor. Lucky dip on rooms. We had the smallest room in the hotel. Room 311. The restaurant is very military type, get you in. Feed you and get you out. My advice there is for them to get rid of the net curtain and let natural light in. Food was very poor. This is my third time in Turkey so I know what standard to expect. The only upside to the hotel really was the staff. They were excellent. a lot of the problems were out of their hands. I have never left a review before but i feel i had to this time. Definitely not 5 Star hotel, more like 3 pushing a 4.

Room Tip: We found out later that another couple had been given the room above us had refused it. We should have done this when we arrived.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Spent a great week at this Hotel in September The Hotel was spotless the food was amazing the staff were so friendly & kind our room was always cleaned to a high standard the pool area was also great always enough sun beds overall a great holiday would go back again .

Stayed: September 2018