eDreams
Priceline
Agoda.com
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

I highly recommend getting the largest room overlooking the park. Very nice accommodation. Toasty wam in winter. They do have parking and it is centrally located in city. I was very happy with room, friendly staff and food. Very reasonable price. The only problem is you must walk up stairs and take elevator to find reception

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank jhakimmd
Reviewed 8 May 2019

Indifferent staff, 1950's furniture, and all lamps and appliances unplugged when you get into the room. I had the top of the line suite which meant there was an exercise bicycle in my room - a modern convenience I guess. The bathroom was bright pink 1950's tile with the shower about two feet up from the floor. Lighting was industrial blue light bulb fixtures in the ceiling. Only Russian/Ukrainian TV programming - no international channels. On the positive side, the bed was large and comfortable.

Room tip: ask for a room on the courtyard unless you like hearing trucks all night.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2018

The main advantage is the hotel's location - in the very center of the town. In the past, it was a typical Soviet hotel, relatively cheap and not so comfortable. Nowadays, they made some refreshments of the interior and refurbishing. However, it still looks like a quite provincial hotel and it still cheap. Acceptable for a short stay while you're on duty trip or trying to save money.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018

The hotel has a friendly staff (that speaks English) and is located in the city center, a short walk to the parks and churches that are nice to visit. Clean comfortable rooms. I had reserved another place in town but when it was unavailable this hotel was close by and I found it to be better than what I had originally reserved. It was a nice, pleasant change in my plans and the hotel had vacancies, so it came in very handy for me. I stayed here two nights and then left for another town. On my return several days later I stayed here again for another night. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this hotel often until I decided to rent my own appartment. Good rooms, clean, helpfull staff. super location. Good restaurants near. It is not a ‘personal’ kind of hotel but I think it is the best in town.

Date of stay: October 2017