“casual dinner”

Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Amagansett
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Visited twice during my trip in Amagansett. First time I ordered a salad with goat cheese - it was delicious and a beef burger - the taste of burger was simple, not bad but not remarkable, my friend ordered a seafood chowder and nachos (it was a huge portion). It's not a place for a fancy dinning but the food is great, taste, fresh and prices are fair. The portions are very big here so I didn't try any dessert that's why I'll be back in the nearest future. I recommend!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We were looking for a place to for lunch after a long road trip to eastern Long Island (aka The Hamptons). Taking in by the positive reviews we read online, we chose Indian Wells Tavern as the first of many high-end dining experiences we hoped to experience throughout our weekend sojourn. We soon regretted our choice. I've been unfortunate, over the years, to visit many an eating establishment that bills itself as "fresh," "comfortable," and "diverse" only to find myself in some disappointing old understaffed burger joint redolent of dark, beery wood interiors, a tired classic rock soundtrack, and a menu that would've been considered dated back in the 1970's. This was one of those places in spades. Add to that the energetic family of flies that kept us company throughout our meal, and we couldn't pay our bill and depart the premises quickly enough.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Everything was great - from the hostess when you walk in, to the great draft beer, to the very tasty food, efficient service, reasonable prices and comfortable ambiance.

No complaints about anything!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Indian Wells Tavern is a great spot for a reasonably priced meal. It is a classic pub style restaurant with a lively bar. Good spot to have a quick casual meal or a ffew brews with friends.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

An outstanding tribute to the greasy spoon in the leafy, beach community of Amagansett. Salads, quesadillas, wings and nachos populate the old plastic clad menus...bonikers sit at the bar while young NYC fashionistas chatter at the tables ...in all average with east end prices...but there isn't much more for lunch so far out on LI.