9 people are viewing this hotel
US$122
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$122
Hotels.comUS$122
TravelocityUS$122
ZenHotels.comUS$432
2,384 results
All reviews spectrum restaurant turkish restaurant pool bar special thanks sea view junior suite beautiful hotel arabian gulf breakfast and dinner half board dubai mall private beach his team front office kids club clean beach cake
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay here. Nice beach & pool and the lunch is great. The room is also nice even though there was foul smell in lavatory. It needs to be fixed including the power outlet. Many thanks to Jalees for taking care of us.

Room tip: Middle rooms had the best sea view
1  Thank hazelaa13
Fairmont Ajman, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairmont Ajman, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear hazelaa13,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent holiday experience among us, our main goal being to ensure we keep on delivering unforgettable holiday experiences to our guests, your comments are crucial in this process therefore we highly value your time and constructive critics.

Hoping to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are 13 pax and we all stayed here for 3 full days using their meeting rooms and 2 nights stay. Meeting room view was amazing and the staff are so helpful. Special mention to Mr. Susantha, who is very patient in assisting us with all our IT requirements and connection with other teams who were not able to attend in person. Mr. Jalees from the Banquet gave us an outstanding support all through our our 3 days of stay. He always give us an immediate support whenever there's something we need. Thanks to Chef Roger who allow us to cook our products and serve it on a very nice plating.

The hotel room was amazing..,very good hotel with a nice beach... they gave me a very nice room in 4th floor with a full sea view. It gives me a wonderful feeling each morning when I stay in the balcony before going to the meeting. I would like to come back here to spend another staycation (personal) :)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Shenelin

Dear Shenelin,

Thank you very much for sharing this great review of your recent stay at Fairmont Ajman. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your stay and certainly agree that our dedicated staff plays a key role to our guests' overall experience. The entire team works very hard to ensure that we deliver a high standard of service and a warm, memorable experience. Definitely we will share this to our team.

Looking forward for your return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a big pleasure to spend my holidays at the Fairmont Ajman Hotel.  Everything was amazing : warm welcome,nice room with charming sea view ,so warm water in the sea , clean beach, delicious food,very careful lifeguards and hotel staff. Especially I would like to praise the representatives of Spectrum restaurant: Jalees and Kiondo, who were extremely attentive, responsive and helpful in all situations. I already want to come back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank monika_yk17
Fairmont Ajman, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairmont Ajman, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear monika_yk17,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Fairmont Ajman.

FRONT OFFICE MANAGER

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best place to be out of dubai night. The hotel viwe is fabulous, nice beach for family out.
Dinner for Italian restaurant is best option. The seafood soup and chilean sea bass mouthwatering dishes.
Nice place to enjoy the live pizza experience.
Service staff is very friendly and special thanks to kenet.
We will back definitely soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jandene21

Dear Jandene21,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience with us at Fairmont Ajman!

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your staycation. Please rest assured your compliments will be conveyed all Gioia staff and Kenneth in particular.

Thank you once again for your warm comments and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Fairmont Ajman soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at the Fairmont Ajman around 10 times over the last year and as an Accor Silver member usually get treated very well (complimentary welcome drink voucher, room upgrade, amenity to room, late checkout if available, etc). My last visit was over the busy Eid holiday and the hotel was full. As a result I was assigned a "sea view"room on the First Floor. Although this was actually a junior suite, it opened on to a large terrace with sofas and a bar (closed). The suite itself was rather dark. I would only recommend First floor rooms to those with young children, who could play safely on the large terrace.

All rooms otherwise are similar, with very comfy beds, Nespresso machines and large bathrooms. Maintenance is generally OK, although I have had several issues (AC, phone, TV etc) but these are generally quickly fixed.

Staff are generally very friendly and helpful, especially to regular guests and families. The pool and beach area are clean and appear well cared for. Breakfast is good, but more in line with what you would expect from a family resort rather than a luxury hotel.

There are a few areas I would bring to the attention of Management, for consideration:

- bathroom amenities are quite nice (not as good as the Le Labo brand previously used) but soaps are tiny (even by hotel standards). Please provide larger soaps.

- the brand of coffee capsules provided for the Nespresso machines changed a few months ago and the current ones are low quality and not very pleasant. I appreciate this is a cost item, but I would rather have fewer better quality capsules.

- the underground car-park (essential in hot weather if you have heavy luggage) is often closed and you need to gain the attention of a security guard to enter.

These issues aside, I have no hesitation in recommending the Fairmont as probably the best resort in Ajman.

2  Thank savvy_dave

Dear savvy_dave,

Thank you for very detailed comments about your recent experience at Fairmont Ajman, which will definitely be of great help in further improvement of our service quality and training the team members.

It is a great pleasure to note that you are our loyal guest and it is very important to us to see your high valuation of our services. Please rest assured your warm comments will be conveyed to all Fairmont Ajman team to serve as motivation for them.

Your constructive comments and feedback are greatly appreciated and welcomed by us at Fairmont Ajman. We are very much looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Fairmont Ajman.