See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I used to be a regular customer for this hotel. This time I discovered the new renovations. The room was with a great condition and new furniture. The staff are the best and most helpful guys. The breakfast buffet needs to be improved still same as old days.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Khaled A
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very bad food and overpriced. The shisha section outside is in dire need of overhaul especially the furniture. When ordering food, it will come from the other side of the hotel, by then food is very cooled while the plate is still hot, this what they call “Microwave effect”.

Table have reserved signs but no one really sits there and when asked staff, you never get a real answer.

I don’t advise

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel on Friday 9th MAR, and stayed at the executive suite, and with the rate i have payed, I thought I’m getting something good, as it turns out I was sent back to the early 90s with such old furniture in the highest floor (the 3rd and the 2 very small elevator took for ever to reach ) I went back to the hotel around 9pm to get sleep as i was sick, but guess what, my room was pool side and the live music they had was too noisy I couldn’t sleep till 11:45 when that noisy singer finally stoped. Bathroom was old, the bathtub and the sink had stains looked disgusting. Never ever going back to this hotel thou it location was the best thing.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hawe_M
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Stayed in December, family room with 3 beds. 3rd bed not very comfortable. Main beds good. Room clean and spacious. Furniture and furnishings showing signs of wear and Tear.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Food service good. We had breakfast included and also paid for evening Buffet @ 69AED each. Both were good and well cooked.

My birthday was on the day we stayed and the Pastry Chef, Farook made a small cake with lighted candle. Very nice gesture.

The outdoor swimming pool was temperature controlled and we did swim in December.
The gym was OK.

We will stay here if we travel to Ras Al Khaimah in future.

Room Tip: 3rd floor room, we stayed and good view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anjulifrancis
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Came here with my partner, I wasn't expecting too much but I was surprised by how well maintained a hotel more than 40 years old is.

A very nice but small relaxing pool area, water was too cold but we didn't mind lounging. Friendly staff, making you feel very welcoming. A cozy, relaxing room with the usual amenities provided(Water, coffee, kettle, etc).

Breakfast was tasty, plenty to go around! (The omelette station is a must to try. The man was very nice)

I would definitely come back here, it may be 40 years old but you will barely feel it's over 10 years.

Room Tip: Their room service menu is not updated. You may go downstairs to the restaurant and request their menu with cheaper priced food.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple