“''Head Chef he knows the taste''”

Feast International Buffet & Steakhouse
Ranked #203 of 388 Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 January 2013

The feast head chef is very friendly and he is one of the best, very well presentation high quality and reasonable portion. High level of cleanliness, highly recommended. Will certainly come back especially with their well known new menu. Thanks

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Nice and friendly place. Liked my Steak :-) But be aware that no alcohol is allowed but thats how it is when you eat something outside the hotels...

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I am a steak lover. I enjoy eating in many different types of steaks restaurants. I recently had the pleasure of dining at Feast International in, Ras al khaimah! I looked forward to this experience. Here is what I discovered!
Feast restaurant is located at Al hamra mall. in Ras al Khaimah . This location is close to many great stores, banks and other places of interest. It is also very close to RAK Ceramics and the RAK al hamra palace hotel a good place to exit off of this well traveled road, if you are hungry for a steak dinner. When I visited this Steak restaurant, it was crowded but, there were plenty of parking places available. Even though this restaurant was busy, I did not have to wait for a table. The hostess was friendly and told us that our server would be with us shortly. He was. We had a very courteous waiter who took our drink orders. Though the drinks were not served in record time, they did come and we had a lot of time to look at the wide array of steaks choices on the menu!

The menu at Feast is fantastic and it has something to please everyone! Appetizers like grilled Halloumi, Bruschetta, red chilli prawns, soup of the day, cheesy nachos and salt & pepper calamari , fat chips . There are many grilled seafood options on the menu! and really affordable! I ordered a 300g fillet steak , . It was priced very reasonably. I got a decent amount of food for my money! The meal was delicious! , fabulous and very tender. I was very pleased with the service and the high quality of food! Feast International is a wonderful restaurant to dine in!

Reviewed 26 October 2012

This restaurant is next to the food court in the mall. It serves all types of cuisine and does each one very well. I've tried the buffet here and its great value for money. Also tried the a la carte menu and the steaks would give the best steakhouses a run for their money. Try the fillet with peppercorn sauce and the fat chips - YUM!!!
A restaurant that's definitely worth a try!

1  Thank bobbysandhu
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This is a buffet and pizza restaurant adjacent to the food court in Al Hamra Mall.
The food is simple but lacks quality in ingredients and preparation and tastes more like a canteen menu!
The staff are friendly and they are doing a what they do in an OK way, its just a simple foodcourt basic style carbs without much meat or fish.
There are better quality outlets in the food court dont be tempted to eat more buffet style of poor quality.