“Disappointing Indian food”

Ranked #203 of 392 Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 January 2015

Been here a couple of times and the Indian food served here is not good. Some of the food served reached our table after we finished our meal.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is really Mall food with a closed in restaurant. A very large menu to choose from, perhaps we just unlucky.
My wife started having a coughing fit just as the young waiter approched and he insisted on finding out if we wanted bottled Evian (or similar) or "normal" water to help her stop coughing, even to the extent of coming back to confirm our request. More than one group came and went without ordering or eating as well which I found strange.
We ordered Cheesy Nachos to share,as a starter followed by Pizza. After a pretty long delay they all arrived at the same time! The Pizzas were sent back to wait but still made a re-appearance, five minutes later, brought by a different waiter! We gave up then and had everything on the table at the same time. I've had this service before, in Bulgaria, when the chef wanted an early night, but here they are always open late!
The Nachos were OK and the addition of smokey chicken was perhaps our fault for not making it clear that we just wanted cheese on our cheesy nachos. Pizzas. Disappointing. Soggy crust, possibly due to the previous wait but the vegetable one was bland and uninteresting and the "special" wasn't that special. No hot sauce or spicy sauce but Ketchup was put on the table.
I suppose I'll just have to try the steak.......

Reviewed 11 January 2013

The feast head chef is very friendly and he is one of the best, very well presentation high quality and reasonable portion. High level of cleanliness, highly recommended. Will certainly come back especially with their well known new menu. Thanks

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Nice and friendly place. Liked my Steak :-) But be aware that no alcohol is allowed but thats how it is when you eat something outside the hotels...

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I am a steak lover. I enjoy eating in many different types of steaks restaurants. I recently had the pleasure of dining at Feast International in, Ras al khaimah! I looked forward to this experience. Here is what I discovered!
Feast restaurant is located at Al hamra mall. in Ras al Khaimah . This location is close to many great stores, banks and other places of interest. It is also very close to RAK Ceramics and the RAK al hamra palace hotel a good place to exit off of this well traveled road, if you are hungry for a steak dinner. When I visited this Steak restaurant, it was crowded but, there were plenty of parking places available. Even though this restaurant was busy, I did not have to wait for a table. The hostess was friendly and told us that our server would be with us shortly. He was. We had a very courteous waiter who took our drink orders. Though the drinks were not served in record time, they did come and we had a lot of time to look at the wide array of steaks choices on the menu!

The menu at Feast is fantastic and it has something to please everyone! Appetizers like grilled Halloumi, Bruschetta, red chilli prawns, soup of the day, cheesy nachos and salt & pepper calamari , fat chips . There are many grilled seafood options on the menu! and really affordable! I ordered a 300g fillet steak , . It was priced very reasonably. I got a decent amount of food for my money! The meal was delicious! , fabulous and very tender. I was very pleased with the service and the high quality of food! Feast International is a wonderful restaurant to dine in!