Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
Bedouin Oasis Camp(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Rixos Bab Al Bahr(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$265
US$200
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

US$175
US$102
Official Site
US$117
US$92
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

One to One Mughal Suites(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$71
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$231
US$181
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$59
US$618
US$456
1,000 results
All reviewspirates clubal liwanliwan restaurantindoor poolmarjan islandman made islandwater sportsjet skipremium roomduty managerbedroom suiteprivate beachfamily hotelsea viewlebanese restaurantall day dininghotel facilities
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Was quite disappointed with this hotel

Family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 12 given a suite with a sofa bed
The sofa bed was very uncomfortable and definitely not suited for 2 kids - especially a 12 year old - the hotel should know better and be able to accommodate a family comfortably for a 5 star resort.

When complained to duty Manager Khaleed was told this is what i has booked and if I wanted an extra bed would cost more money - highly disappointing

The initial start was not great either - had to call 3 times and complain for them to make the sofa bed - which had no beddings (making it necessary to call housekeeping to make the bed)

Also found the hotel quite commercialised with everything as expensive add ons and it takes the prize for the only hotel I have been to where even Table Tennis was an extra (40AED per hour)

The beach was nice with a great selection of water sports

On a positive note - the staff are excellent particularly the F&B manager Lila, Conierge Hamadaa, Driver Imran

The inclusive restaurant (Al liwan) was also excellent with a great selection of freshly made food

The staff and the restaurant were the redeeming factors to the stay

A word of caution - don’t use the hotel excursion company - very poor service, highly overpriced and very cunning - especially George who was a liar and only cared about his commission

My disappointment with the hotel for giving credibility and allowing such a terrible company to operate in their premises

Overall would not recommend for a family

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Marjan Island , General Manager at Marjan Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Niraj,

We thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please know that I have taken note of your concerns and I have communicated the matters to the concerned departments. Rest assured that issues will certainly be resolved by the team. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused.

We highly value your thoughts and feedback as it is important for us to know which areas we are in need of improvement.

Thank you for your patronage and looking forward to welcome you back with an improved service at Marjan Island Resort and Spa.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

My stay on the Marjan island resort spa hotel as sort of family on the April for family holiday . The hotel was busy and the check in was. Hard time for us and the staff my advic to stay in the hotel not in holiday period

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Methaq,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Marjan Island Resort & Spa! I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First time visiting Dubai and Marjan Island Resort and Spa and not last , looking forward to stay again in this Gorgeous hotel.
I stayed 7 days Easter time , believe me from the moment I arrived to hotel from receptionist to the hall porters to restaurant staff to the man maid everyone made me feel welcomed.
I tried every outlets in the Resort, let's start with Al liwan:
I had breakfast " Superb "
Lunch " Wonderful "
Dinner " Great "
The food , the presentation, the quality was top class , I do not believe anyone could argue or could complain the food wasn't good as per last review, if I was a hotel inspector I will give this beautiful Hotel 5 ***** It was enough food to cater for so many people. The restaurant floor was covered by the chefs to keep an eye and make sure it was enough food .
The service was good , the staff worked hard " well done all "
I tried " Zaitouna House " , " Casa Maghrib ", " Amouage Shisha Terrasse for a Marocain tea ( I don't smoke ) the last was "Turtle beach " the water was warm 40 degrees, I did water sports and also you can play tennis, football, basketball as well as a volleyball court , you don't have a time to get bored and and followed by a Good Meal "
I would like to pass my thanks to everyone for a wonderful stay . Will looking forward to comeback.

Merci
Shoukran

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Silver_Fox_Lyon,

We are very happy to know of your good experience with us at Marjan Island Resort and Spa!

Thank you for your great appreciation to our property, facilities, offers and services. Your motivating review will certainly be shared to all the team to keep us striving and always determined to provide quality service. We appreciate your kind commendation to our staff.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem - an island that is so exotic with a clean beach, lots of sunshine, lovely promenade and waterfront and greenery. I just enjoyed the rich marine life, so close to the pier everyday. The hotel is very luxurious, family friendly and non-alcoholic. The rooms are good size and either facing the beach or the waterfront.
The service levels and the food is also not bad.
The best part is that this place can be reached very easily from Dubai or from anywhere in the UAE to Ras Al Khaimah without much fuss at all in one hour or so.
I would definitely go back and recommend it to others for a short or long vacation

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Oofrish,

Thank you for your satisfactory review shared in TripAdvisor!

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward in welcoming you again to Marjan Island Resort and Spa!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Late post. What can i say. My daughter was turning 3 so since she likes water we decided to spend the day at the pool. Stay there 1 night. They upgraded us to a suite. They gifted my daughter with a pepa pig frame(my daughter's fav cartoon). The room was decorated with balloons. When we went for dinner at the restaurant they came with a cake for my daughter and also they had their photographer with them. Thanks to Evegeline, Zaine (hope i spelled the names correctly) and team for the lovely arrangement. I taught they would charge me but it was all complimentary. Awesome staff. Thank you once again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Traveler,

We are more than happy to join you celebrate the birthday of your daughter here in Marjan Island Resort and Spa!

I will definitely share your feedback to all the team to inspire them to continuously strive in delivering wonderful experiences to all our guests. With your kind commendations to Evgeniya and Zaine, rest assured that your message will reach them.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward in welcoming you again soon.