Rixos Bab Al Bahr
US$92
Doubletree
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$135
  • Pool
Doubletree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$81
  • Pool
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$100
Priceline
US$173
US$158
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Jannah Resort & Villas(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hilton Garden Inn Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$377
RitzCarlton.com
US$741
Marjan Island Resort & Spa(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
3,696 results
All reviewsmeat pointentertainment teammojito barseven heightsa la carte restaurantsrixy clubfoam partysea and seebooking systemfamily roompool gamesturkish restaurantwater polopremium roomrussian guestsguest relationsmain restaurant
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Having visited the UAE on over 20 occasions I knew what to expect with this Hotel, The 5* hotels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi are some of the best in the world, but the lesser known emirates don't quite manage to achieve those levels in my opinion. So if you have stayed at Hotels like Mina Al Salam, Dar Al Masiaf etc don't come here expecting that standard or you will be disappointed. Apart from the price off course it is much cheaper here than the hotels mentioned.

However as I said I managed my expectations based on my experience of the various emirates and I have really enjoyed my stay here and will be back 100%
If you have been to 5* resorts in Mexico and Turkey and enjoyed it then you will love it here.
I could write all day repeating some of the other reviews/posts with regards the booking for al a carte etc but don't let the negative posts put you off. I have never queued at 08:00 and have managed to get a table every night at either 7, 8 or 9 pm which suited us. You wont go hungry :-)

The service in the Al a carte is superb and you wont get the high expectation of tipping like you do in Mexico / Caribbean.

The bar staff are all very pleasant and willing to have a chat when they get a moment. Special mention to Azhar in the cigar bar, very professional.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Spewy87
Marina P, Guest relations agent at Rixos Bab Al Bahr, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Spewy87,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we succeeded in making your holiday a very special one. Thank you so much for your detailed review. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and inspiring. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Sunny greetings and warm regards from Ras Al Khaimah!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Really pleased with the service. All staff are committed to making the holiday perfect.
The kids club has been brilliant. My son is 5 and has had such fun there. The staff are all friendly and he really enjoyed his time there. The evening animation is really well organised and enjoyable. Rixy kids club really is such fun for all the kids. Lovely to leave the kids in safe hands whilst we have some time at the adults pool and relax! My son especially warmed to Tanja who speaks English really well and this is really important to us as the hotel is mainly Russian guests so I wanted to make sure he was understood.
Would 100% recommend this hotel and the kids club just made it for us.
Enjoy!!

1  Thank csmythe11

Dear csmythe11,
Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and your kind comments about Tanja have been well received and shared with our management. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Sunny greetings and warm regards from Ras Al Khaimah,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as a family of 4 for the second time & cant fault it at all. The family room is the best we’ve stayed in - great space & separate bedroom & bathroom for the girls. The entertainment team here are amazing- loved the daily aqua aerobics, water polo, pool games & evening entertainment. One day there was a foam party & this was amazing. A la carte restaurants were all fabulous- we ate at all of them, yes you have to get up early to reserve but managed to get in one every night. Will be returning again.

Dear LymmLady,
Sunny greetings!

We would like to thank you very much for having been our guest recently and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience.
We sincerely appreciate your comments regarding your stay and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

We wish you all the best,

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Long term residents of the uae we visited the Rixos with the family staying in a 3 bedroom suite. The restaurant reservation system is a disaster as it’s impossible to get into a preferred restaurant before 10pm which with young children is not an option. So many guests complaining around the hotel! Our room was not cleaned in 2 days despite bins overflowing. We were promised housekeeping would come at 10am but they did not. The duty manager was requested but difficult to reach and all he said was ‘give us another chance’ we complained at checkout but the hotel was happy to lose another guest. Very disappointing visit so we will return to the Hilton beach resort which has much more customer focus and are more accommodating.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Maryia I, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Bab Al Bahr, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear AlSaf12,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided regarding your recent stay with us.
Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority and the experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide.
However the hotel cannot proceed with room cleaning if the room has Do Not Disturb sign, which was explained to you by our team and service offered, but you prefer to get fresh towels only.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance or if you have additional feedback you would be willing to share, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
Maryia

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I cannot thank the staff at the rixo children's club enough! They were all amazing and so attentive to the children. I have a 1,2 and 3 year old and they catered to all of them with their activities and their attention to detail. My boys loved them all and they are a credit to the hotel. If you have young children you must go here! Ask for Tanja and Marie - they are so much fun and I trust them with my children completely!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Marina P, Guest Relations agent at Rixos Bab Al Bahr, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear caseyjaney2018,

First of all we would like to thank you for your nice words about our hotel and for taking the time to leave a review on here!

We are delighted that you received such wonderful service from our attentive Rixy team.

We are more than happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you here again soon.

Kind regards,