19 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
StayForLongUS$137
7,761 results
All reviews maarid restaurant pura vida virgin holidays brazilian restaurant xo bar sol bar dome bar the salt water pool piaceri da gustare half board the main hotel manar mall swim up bar relaxing holiday all inclusive package set menu dubai city
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

I would like to thank a lot all the staff in this hotel, incl. waiters, barmans, cleaning service and receptionists. Everybody was very helpful and cooperative. Special thanks are for Abinesh from Sunset bar: perfect coctails, excellent mood and unforgettable service. Hotel is awesome. The pools are great and the beach is beautiful and convenient. Thank you for the perfect stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
Executive Office, Other at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

Dear 961sergejg,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive comments from your recent stay at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort. We are delighted to read you had a memorable stay and thank you for your appreciation of Abinesh. It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming your return in the near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2021

We visited The Spa as a gift for my best friend's birthday. Upon entering, Ms. Keith warmly welcomed us and explains our appointment in a very friendly and professional manner. Even if it is our first time to visit the Spa she made sure that we are treated very well. The massage room is soothing and relaxing, the therapist Ms. Tia, handled me with care. I left feeling relaxed with no tension in my muscles. She listened to what I needed to be done and applied just the right amount of pressure when needed. I highly recommend Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa for a professional massage. Thank you Keith & Tia for the amazing experince and service! We will definitely come back for more!

Date of stay: March 2021
Executive Office, Other at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear Winchel Anne C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review of your recent experience at The Spa. We appreciate your recognition of our services and team particularly Keith and Tia. We look forward to welcoming you back for more occasions in future.

Reviewed 7 March 2021

We travelled to this hotel for both my birthday and our wedding anniversary. We quite regularly stay at the DoubleTree Hilton on Marjan Island, however thought we would try the Hilton as it was a special occasion and we had a bit of a bad experience at the DT on our last stay.

We invited some friends to come and join us celebrate.

My wife wrote to the front office manager ahead of time, Milagros, to see if there was anything that could be done for our special occasion and if it would be possible to have an upgrade of our room. We were told she would see what would be possible and it would be subject to availability. At check in, I checked availability and noticed there were still plenty of rooms available. However was informed that I could only pay to have an upgrade.

My friends, who we had invited, also emailed Milagros and informed her that they have a large number of followers on social media and they would make some posts. Amazingly for them, they were upgraded to a lovely room, 3 times the size of our room, with amazing views.

Our room was small and standard nothing special.

Lunch and dinner buffet were pretty poor, very similar dishes and obviously they went for the cheap option to maximise their profits.

We ate at Pura Vida for my birthday. They informed us they were fully booked until 9pm. We booked for this time however when we arrived they did not have our booking. The churrascaria was expensive, not great and quite slow, when we mentioned they said "you should have booked an earlier time". You couldn't make it up, we didnt want to eat so late in the first place. The drink that I had been drinking on the all inclusive menu throughout the hotel was also not available at this restaurant. Even though it was a Brazilian cocktail and we were in a Brazilian restaurant, it was 55aed on their menu. Also, lots of flies in the toilets in the restaurant.

All in all, the food was not great throughout the hotel, not really value for money. The pools areas and outside of the hotel look nice. However my birthday and anniversary was not made to feel special. Maybe if I had more followers on social media it would have been different. However I do run a company in the UAE with over 1500 staff and I will be sure to make anyone who asks aware of my experience.

1  Thank 754smitha23
Executive Office, Other at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Mr Smith,

Thank you for taking the time to visit us and to leave us your comments.

As discussed at the time with the front office team, any room upgrades are strictly subject to availability and guests should book the category that they desire in order to avoid disappointment. Your friend was upgraded, not because of any social media following but due to the severe medical issues that he informed us that he had, we will note this for his next booking.

In regard to your comments of the food and beverage experience at Pura Vida and The Kitchen, thank you for the constructive feedback and apologies that they fell below expectations, I will certainly work on the points with the teams in both areas.

I’m glad that you enjoyed the pool and outside areas of the resort and I also hope that you liked the birthday and anniversary set ups that we did for you.

Please do let me know directly if there is anything further that I can assist with,

Kind regards,

Arthur Timlin
Director of F&B
Hilton Ras al Khaimah Beach Resort

Reviewed 7 March 2021

From the moment of checking in, you feel made comfortable and there is a good atmosphere all around the resort. Its beautiful surroundings definitely add to that.
Special mentions from our visit are the Spa (lovely experience!), the pools, sunset at Sol and our visit to Marta at the Kids Club. What a nice place to bring your kids to, so they are entertained while you can have some relax time. Big thanks to Shalvesh and will definitely come back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 89Lucas89

Dear 89Lucas89,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive review. We are happy to note that you had an enjoyable time right through out. Thank you also for your appreciation of the team particularly Marta and Shalvesh. It is with pleasure that we look forward to welcoming your return with the family in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

The food, service and atmosphere was amazing at SOL. Our server Eugene was very attentive and couldn’t have been more helpful. The food was the best seafood we have tasted in UAE, I’m very fussy with seafood but couldn’t rate it enough

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 364jodiec
Executive Office, Other at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Dear 364jodiec,

Thank you very for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at the Resort and for your kind comments. We appreciate your recognition of Eugene and look forward to having an opportunity of being of service to you again in the not so distant future.