US$402
US$109
US$87
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Rixos Bab Al Bahr(Ras Al Khaimah)
US$251
  • Breakfast included
Marjan Island Resort & Spa(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$69
AccorHotels.com
US$211
US$196
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Doubletree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$38
Priceline
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$51
Priceline
All reviewsbedroom suitecomfortable roomshot watershort stayone nightspecial thankshousekeepingraksleepmrras
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

At check in counter i was checking in with 4 adult and 1 child. I was asking for baby cot twice. It turn up that receptionist allocate us in smoking room. On the under renovating floor. Common sense right!???

At breakfast, it was the worse breakfast I ever experience. Food never replenished I have to ask for everything and the waiters were working like they had hangover from night before.

The corridor full of garbages seem the house keeping are on strike and never come to work.

Will be first and last time here, they shouldn’t name them self as 3-4 star hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Rabih A, General Manager at Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah!

On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for spending a part of your quality time sharing with us your recent experience. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have faced during your stay. We understand that there is nothing else we could do to change the situation however, your comment is really important to us and we will definitely take immediate actions on the issue to ensure that this will no longer occur in the near future.

Once again, thank you for choosing Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah and looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I am writing to complain about the way how the reception staff was standing for the full shift, I wish next time when i visit the hotel the management will provide at least a chair for the staff its not fair.They had the best customer service but i felt bad for them standing for an entire day. i request the management to look into it. other than that the hotel is amazing.

i stayed in room NO# 215 checked in 30 March'18 and checked out 31 March'18

Thanks
Wael Abou Elnasr

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Wael,

Greetings from Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah!

On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for spending a part of your quality time sharing with us your positive review. It is our pleasure receiving your great comment and we will definitely do our best to continue and improve the services we are providing to all our valued guests.

Once again, thank you for choosing Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah for your recent visit, and looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

To day I went in the Resto to have my dinner at 19:30 and no one come to asked me if i want to have dinner. Now is more than 30min I am in the Resto no one care about me.
Now the service is very bad
The staff they don’t want to work.
They are more interesting to used there Mobile chat on Facebook. Of play Pool they don’t care about the guest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Rabih A, General Manager at Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Mr. Sebastien,

Rabih Abdo

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

First of all on the way from Dubai to the hotel I lost I tried to call many times to check the location no one answered the call.
after 3 hours drive when I reach the hotel reception did not find my booking even I give her the confirmation number as well book references.
thanks God after long searching she find our booking.

request for king bed given two beds and they joined the beds it's not comfortable for us.
I feel that I west my money after all this. I told myself make something else will make better our stay but I was wrong.
wake up morning and went for the breakfast nothing to eat few things are there no more options.

went down for the check out receptionist was busy with his computer ask us to wait we waited as per his order because he is the king as that time with out his order we are not able to check out at the end he was kind enough to do the check out for us and we left the hotel with very bad experience.
if anyone likes to book this hotel think 100 times I am 100% sure you will be disappointed when you stay in this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Shah,

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Located on a quiet road with low traffic and an excellent walkway beside the Hotel for strolling, Tulip Inn provided us a relaxing and pleasurable stay over our entire fortnight break. Hotel staffs, right from the Front Desk to Restaurant to Housekeeping, were extremely friendly and courteous. In particular, I greatly appreciate the Star services provided to us by the Housekeeping Team Managers, Mr. Narendra and Mr. Sudheer; and the same goes to the Restaurant Team of Ms. Natella, Mr. Rahul, Mr. Vino, and Ms. Veronica. Would like to stay here again, when another occasion arises.

Room Tip: Rooms on all the Floors have good views with just a few high rise buildings over a vast expansive landscape.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple