Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
Destinia.comUS$81
2,845 results
All reviews concierge team big garden al dente bell desk nice swimming beautiful garden family pool nice hotel warm welcome fast service beach side family hotel kids club nice stay breakfast was excellent clean beach front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

It was a great time we spend our time at coral beach resort sharjah.we enjoy a lot our stay,green and big garden with two big swimming ,birds chirping in the cage .the staff was very helpful and ready to assist you anytime .thanks a lot to concierge team ,definitely i will recommend this hotel to all my friends.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Coral Beach Resort Sharjah, Guest Services / Front Office at Coral Beach Resort Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 466balk,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you on behalf of the Coral beach resort Sharjah Team for choosing our property as your home away from home and for the wonderful ratings that you shared with us, this will assist us to continue to deliver the services you and all our guests. We would also like to assure you that all your personal comments have been shared with all the department heads and associates.
We certainly hope that you will have the opportunity of visiting us again soon where we will have the pleasure of serving you once more.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

My stay in coral beach resort sharjah its was great time.about room was so nice we’ll clean and comfortable .about food thanks to chief the make best lunch buffet.and i also thanks to reception team concierge team.

Dear 287salmank,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post your review. It brings us great pleasure to know that we were able to turn your moments into lasting memories. We are all looking forward to seeing you back at the hotel on your next visit to Sharjah.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

This pandemic has been hard on me, and I felt I needed some alone time to relax and de-stress before going home. Coral Beach Resort Sharjah did not disappoint. Upon check-in, I was welcomed by the two beautiful ladies at the desk, Laiza and Vika. They were very polite and accommodating , which I really appreciated as I’m alone in a foreign country. Concierge Irfan was also very helpful. When I entered the room, I noticed that it is very clean, and I felt safe and secured staying there. Kudos to the housekeeping team. The sea view was very relaxing. If you have extra budget, please don’t hesitate to upgrade to the sea view room, it’s worth it. The water in the shower and in the pool was hot, though there’s nothing they can really do about that. Still I enjoyed swimming in the pool and taking a dip in the beach.

Food was great as well. All of the selections were good and delicious, even though I’m not a local in this country. Kudos to the Chef. I’ve been accustomed to eating alone, but the waitstaff was very attentive which I really appreciated. Another tip, try to book the rate with breakfast plus dinner included.

Looking forward to staying again in this amazing property. Every minute spent was a moment to remember. Now I’m back in my home country, but Thank you, Coral Beach Resort Sharjah team, for being my escape.

Room tip: If you have extra budget, book the room with the sea view, and also the rate which includes breakfast and dinner.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Coral Beach Resort Sharjah, Guest Services / Front Office at Coral Beach Resort Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Dear Mr. Sadboynumbawan,

Reviewed 11 August 2021

I was stay in coral beach resort sharjah . really me and my kids love this place .about room so nice view and well clean thanks housekeeping team all the time take care our room.and thanks also reception team always help us if anything we ask .

Dear M5037JU,

Thank you for choosing Coral Beach Resort as your preferred hotel destination. It gives us pleasure to know that you have enjoyed our services and facilities. Looking forward to welcoming you to Coral Beach Resort and hope you feel here as in your second home. Once again thank you for your review,

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

We have visited to coral beach resort during eid holidays, it was a perfect staycation with family ,
Kids in the family enjoyed alot.. there were 2 swimming pools... neat, clean... and very friendly staff... only problem was interconnected rooms...

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Akarkariya,

We are delighted to review your comments following your recent stay at Coral Beach Resort Sharjah. Thank you for your loyal patronage and for all your gracious comments with regards to our products and facilities and we are delighted to hear your valued feedback. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Coral Beach Resort Sharjah in the future.