“Great teachers in lovely yoga studio”
Review of Nomad Yoga Hoi An

Nomad Yoga Hoi An
Ranked #14 of 139 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer Ashtanga, Gentle Hatha & Hatha classes practices for all levels, as well as meditation guidance. Nomad Yoga will get your body aligned and the energy flowing. Namaste! Our classes welcome everyone, regardless of fitness level, or yoga experience. Nomad Cafe has a menu of fresh juices and delicious international vegetarian dishes.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

During my two-week stay in Hoi An, I participated almost daily in at least 1 or 2 yoga classes. There are many different courses offered, from Ashtanga to restorative yoga. All levels are welcome (expect for the Ashtanga class) and a one-week pass with unlimited access to all classes is only 700.000 Dong! The teachers are all excellent and I am already thinking about returning next year for a YTT :)

Oh and not to forget the early morning sessions at the beach, the perfect start into my day!

You should only be prepared that there are a lot of mosquitos in the studio, since it is quite open. But they provide mosquito repellent and if you wear long trousers, you will be fine.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"posture"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I joined the Ashtanga class with Rahul and it was really good. The studio atmosphere is really nice as it is open to the outside and you get a nice breeze during the practise. Rahul was amazing! Challenging and very supportive, with his help I achieve posses I didn’t know I could do!
After the practice I had some food in the cafe and it was also very nice.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent yoga studio with very professional teachers. I was in HoiAn for 12 days and practice here every other day. I simply loved the class with Rahul, their main teacher from India. I also liked Eva's Hatha Yoga classes a lot. The one class I did not enjoy, was the restorative yoga class. The teacher, Victoria, was good but that style of yoga is not for me. There is also a cafe on site which offers smoothies, baked goodness (cinnamon rolls!) and vegetarian food. The studio is outside of the old town in a quiet neighborhood, which happened to be where our guesthouse was also located so perfect for me!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I did a 1 month 200 hour ttc at Nomad in Janruary 2018 and it was reallygood, i totally advise anyone considering ding one to do it at nomad, the teachers were great and enthusiastic and the vegan food was delicious, it was a powerfull experience that i learnt alot from, and after my training i then was given the oppertunity to stay and teach some classes in the studio.