“Great live music”

The Dublin Gate Irish Pub Hoi An
Ranked #612 of 1,025 Restaurants in Hoi An
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Description: dublin Gate irish pub good for drinking beer and eating and live music to make customer feel good and happy
Reviewed 18 March 2018

A good Irish bar, with a decent range of beers and a great live band. Not the cheapest, but very entertaining, especially if you get some audience participation. I didn't try the food, but suspect there are better options available.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We were a group of six that a tear I ordered the fish and chips and it was dreadful awful don't order it. The other four meals were very tasty and a decent size. The six meal we're not sure because we never did receive it. So you decide if you want to eat here it seems to be a hit and miss type of place. Final bill for 5 meals 5 beers and a water was 1,250,000.

1  Thank ERDFirefighter
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Quality scran and fine tunes! Such a cozy lovely place. Service was prompt and beer was great. Will definately be back.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice Irish pub in the old town by the river. Cozy place with a wonderful live singer and good drinks. Bar food served, but they do not offer happy hour specials though.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

As for some negitive reviewers I wonder if they ever take the time to think before going off on one
My wife and I went last night and was enticed in by the live music and the atmosphere which was coming out of the front.
We sat done around 5.30pm and was asked what we would like to drink. I saw Guinness and was told they had stout (which was fine) my wife had a cocktail (liked that much she had 3)
Had spring rolls, pizza and double burger. Can’t fault in any way great food
You get what you pay for ( you want cheap and cheerful go else where)