“Amazing aubergine hot pot and lemongrass squid”
Review of Chau My restaurant

Chau My restaurant
Ranked #50 of 1,060 Restaurants in Hoi An
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

If you want to experience Vietnam properly, this is the place for you. Don't read too much into the unassuming surroundings, this place is a gem. Great seafood and vegetarian options and very reasonably priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,260)

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Really good vegan and veggie options and a cheap price :). Would definitely recommend! We will be coming back for more!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Tofu with tomato sauce was clearly just the sweet and sour tofu thrown in tomato sauce, small bowl of rice, owner was unbelievable attentive to some guests, urging them to like his restaurant on tripadvisor, to me he didn’t speak to me once, just collected mutely my plates and money
Wouldn’t go there, soooo much good food around for exactly the same price

1  Thank Irina K
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We are recomended to taste eggplant in clay pot, fried wonton and fresh beer. All was very good! Friendly staf, clean and comfortable wc

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We went to the restaurant because it had of course a lot of good reviews only to experience that the owner is only after 'good' reviews on TripAdvisor.

After our dinner he asked how our dinner was and I said it was good. He then took the opportunity to ask me if I had internet or WiFi. He took my phone and wanted me to go to TripAdvisor and write him a 'good' review. I am now doing the opposite.

The food was relatively pricy compared to what we got served.

1  Thank Thijs L