“Happy with my two new blouses”

A Dong Silk Tailors
Ranked #3 of 415 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A Dong Silk is one of the leaders in custom tailoring, we provide the modern garments with high quality and 24 hours turnaround. A Dong Silk achieves this philosophy by bringing together Hoi An's most skilled tailors, working together to build the best living and working environments, creating quality products, and providing customers with lasting impressions and wonderful experiences. We treat our employees with respect and our customers with appreciation. You can find us on: Head office: 62 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 1: 91 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 2: 40 Le Loi - Hoian - Vietnam
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a great experience to get my first tailor made blouses! Dao was very nice and made my stay enjoyable. The blouses fit perfect and have good quality! Thanks a lot!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,278)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This shop was great as the clothing was good quality. My fitting consultant Li was helpful in choosing designs and with my multiple fittings to make sure everything fit how I wanted it to. She was professional and the clothes look great!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A Dong Silk tailors were fantastic. Very helpful and friendly and open for business despite recent flooding. Two tailor made shirts fitted perfectly and were ready within 24 hours.
My tailor Ni was lovely and I would highly recommend her. 5 stars.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While visiting Hoi An i was being persuaded by my friend to do a custom made dress -
"It's like going to the Vatican and not seeing the Pope, she kept saying! He have to!!" In a normal scenario i wouldn't be in need of any persuasion - shopping is always a good idea!, but by this time i was accumulating lot´s of frustration while trying to communicate in English, with the masseuse therapists, for instance!! And i kept replying that instead of a dress i was probably going to leave the store with a Karate suit!!! That´s how much faith i had in it!! But i let myself go - only 1 dress i kept saying, and that´s it, cause my friend wouldn't go by herself!! we scanned the area and ended up picking Dong Silk Tailors, the fabrics looked nice here!! We were greeted and started to browse the fabrics available! I was approached by Dong which turned out to be an amazing taylor! Remember i only wanted a dress? She understood all the detailing, all the nuances of the cuts i wanted and by the time she took my measures i understood she was a professional!! I ended up with a Jumpsuit, a Kimono, a wool coat with velvet detailing, a wool pants with satin detailing, and two silk shirts to go with!! My husband bought 3 shorts, same style, different colors!! And all this made literally overnight!! We were so happy and have a really great trip story to tell, right?!! Thanks Dong for all your kind help and wisdom!!

ADongSilkTailoring, Manager at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ivone,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.
We know you did not have a lot of time staying in Hoi An, but you shared that time with us.
We enjoyed working with all of you and hope we can continue to have more opportunities to work together.
Thank to your encouraged comment, we continue to improve our skill to enhance our service.
If you need any assistance or want to order online, please keep in touch with us via email.
Good luck to both of you!

Best regards,
A Dong Silk

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The goal of our Hoi An Tailor visit was to Buy a Wedding suit for my fiance. We therefore had a look at the well known addresses such as Yaly, bebe, Kimmy and a dong Silk. Whereof the latter had the nicest fabrics in our opinion. We showed Bui a Picture of a morning suit in a Magazine and some Pictures from the Internet and she immediately understood what we Wanted. Also her recommendations during the Fittings (4 in total) were great, so that my fiance received a brilliant Wedding suit (which is in fact a 3 piece morning dress). The Price is unbeatable compared to Europeen alternatives but compared to other Hoi An Tailors it was slightly more expensive. However the nice fabrics and the great Service are more than worth it. Bui even came to the Shop on her free day to do the final Fittings!
Thanks a lot we are very Happy with the result.

Dear Sandy H,

We are grateful to see your faithful recommendation on our page. This will help to persuade others come to spend helpful experiences with us.
We should pay attention carefully on his wedding outfit, because it was for your special days. We could not did a great job without your cooperation.
We enjoyed working with you and hope we can continue to have more chances to see you again.
Please take note that both your measurements are saved on files for online ordering.
If you need any assistance, please keep in touch with us.
Thank you very much.