US$127
US$106
US$100
US$79
US$39
Anantara Hoi An Resort(Hoi An)
US$221
US$198
Agoda.com
US$47
US$38
US$105
US$91
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$78
US$116
US$66
US$52
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

All reviewsdeck housevegetarian buffetplenty of deck chairsconnecting suitechaise loungeshotel is beautifully decoratedold townstar luxuryhotel groupfree transportationnewer hotelevery single staff membercannot recommend this hotel enoughspecial shoutamazing hotelfourth floorgeneral manager
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best Hotel service I have ever experienced. They are always aware of what you need.

Breakfast is excellent and very tasty. The Spa is great and the service is very very good.

The room is perfect. The Hotel is right close to the old town of Hoi An and very relaxing.

Please make yourself a favor and stay in this Hotel. The price is excellent for the value.

We came from Mexico and believe me this is a great Hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luis A
GM-Allegro-Giovani, General Manager at Allegro Hoi An, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Luis,

Thanks for your eloquent review.

The team take pride on being able to serve you during your staying with Allegro Hoian.

Best Regard,

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Brand new property - opened in Feb - all shiny and new. Fantastic pool- I think 16-18 m so can actually do a few laps if u r a swimmer and the BEST breakfast ever. Local goods galore, great service and for the ones that like the usual - bacon and eggs and more.
The staff was amazing - thank you holly, hanna and special thanks to joy who really looked after our young girls and even gave them a small gift on departure.
We had communicating rooms - king in one and twins in the other - on 4th floor - out of 5, facing the pool. Balcony in each room and with door closed room was very quiet.
Beds super comfy but did have to ask for an extra hard pillow as the ones in the room are very soft.
Only quirk was having to ask for a bottle opener to open the drinks in the fridge - so they would run to the room stand and wait for the bottle to be opened as they did not have enough bottle openers to be left behind. Quite cute!
Front desk was very good and helped me arrange for a car for the whole day - rather than having to go with tours or to the “must see places”. I wanted to tour at my pace. Did a bit of research and gave them an itinerary and they helped me work timing for all my stops. Had an awesome time, nothing like having your car and driver at your pace. Cost was very reasonable.
Would highly recommend this hotel and will be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GM-Allegro-Giovani, General Manager at Allegro Hoi An, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Marco,

thank for your eloquent review which inspire the team and take pride to have served you during your staying.

Hard Pillow are available at our house keeping department, it may be that this was an oversight from our side to inform you of the facility provided.

It will be my and my team upmost honor to welcome you back at the Allegro Hoian.

Regard,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

New hotel shows promise but needs some improvement. On the plus side the rooms are beautiful as are the bathrooms all very fresh and nicely finished. The pool area is very nice and the breakfast was excellent.

The design of the hotel is round a central atrium which means you hear other guests noises and lifts as it’s all quite prone to echos. The check in procedure is too long, you are sat down in a nice area offered a tea and the receptionist talks about the hotel. Unfortunately this didn’t work because a) it was 7.30 in the evening and we got set upon by a mosquito invasion and b) the receptionist who booked us in spoke very poor English and quite frankly told us very little of value. A faster check in after long journeys would be better but more importantly a book in the room to tell you about the facilities, free bikes, access to beach, things to do is fairly essential- perhaps they haven’t got round to this yet? The hotel is directly opposite a river which is a bit of a cesspit with rubbish and smells. Probably outside the hotels control but I dread to think what it must get like in high season.

I lost my keycard on first night, the same receptionist who checked us in gave a replacement but her tone was quite abrupt and said we would have to pay a fine. She tried to collect the fine on checkout but I refused, yes I was careless but I also handed over a substantial amount for 4 nights so some descrettion was appropriate. The staff on the reception and in the breakfast area all seem very inexperienced, not particularly friendly or welcoming this needs looked at. Other hotels we stayed in in Hanoi were exceptional in terms of staff, indeed the people of Vietnam are so nice, it’s the countries biggest asset. I can’t help but think the hotel needs more experienced staff or invest more in training.

When I got home my credit card bill was charged to a restaurant in hoi an, I thought this was fraud but turns out it was this hotel? Not good. So overall there are teething problems which I hope can get sorted out, I think it’s best to be honest.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pgtips451
GM-Allegro-Giovani, General Manager at Allegro Hoi An, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Reviewer,

thank for your valuable comment which are taken with the seriousness required, and any comment are shared with the team which will only improve our quality of service and guest satisfaction.

Since our opening we have engaged with the local authority pertaining the Private property across our Hotel, and personally with my team we have a biweekly a outside premises cleaning program which has done most of the cleaning on the stair, downward the artificial lake and the pathway adjacent the hotel, still we have some improvement to focus on and our team agree that some education on the visitor which cross toward other hotel in the neighbourhood has to be implemented with signage and other, but still we required the Goverment approval which we work on.

I do understand that mosquito are Asia most Profileric insect and as we speak we starting planting Lemon grass around our property to decrease the infestation.

Lemon Grass is a natural herbs with a pungent smell which reduce the inflow of insect.

If is your first trip to Hoian, in the past few month the Local authority have improve at least 65% of the Town Path way which is quite remarkable and they are working forward with the Hoian Hotel Association to minimize the Mosquito infestation with educational program to the local.

The design of the Hotel is such that give you a Home feeling with spacious lift landing area, big room, spacious bathroom and the market segment is various during different time of the year.

Training is conducted on a daily basis, English, SOP and others.

We are working with leading bank in Vietnam, and from time to time we occur a portal break down, and we use our sister hotel or restaurant to overcome the short fall.

I have amply discussed with my team and these shortfall must be not repeated.

I take this opportunity to invite you and your family for a 4 days, 3 night on your next visit.

Rest reassured that your next visit will be a memorable one.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Clean and quaint. Service was the best! Told us to grab more food, asked us if anything else they can do better. Constantly making sure all are feeling great! After a nightmare of a stay in another city in VN hotel we were so pleased with the staff here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sueex,

thank you for taking your valuable time to drop few note on your review.

The team is very proud to serve you during your staying at the Allegron Hoian.

Your comment have been shared with the respective Department and we wish to see you again soon.

Best Regard

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We have booked a connecting suite for 5 people for 2 nights. Checked in by Link, great service and very welcoming to guests. She also cares about the stay of guests. Joy and hana are also very nice and welcoming. Rooms are clean and new. Staff are generally kind and helpful. Bicycles are available and free to rent. Great stay and highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank keith1994624

Dear Keith,

thanks for your eloquent review which is very much appreciated by the Team.

Our Motto " Heart of the Locale" show the spirit and commitment of the team, young efficient and prone to guest satisfaction.

once again a big thank you.

Best Regard