See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the room with the private pool and had a floating breakfast. Everything was amazing! We loved how instagrammable the room and the hotel were. The breakfast was great and the staff were so friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank theluxuryvoyager
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Travelling with a 2-year old kid and staff were very friendly to accommodate our needs. One of the staff even helped buying porridge for my kid from the restaurant. Every place in the Mansion creates a beautiful background for instagram-ers!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 19 October 2019 via mobile

We stay 1 night.I very happy for stay there. ms Duyen very friendly. I think I stay my home than hotel.Free bicyle, beautiful place. Can not say anything. I love The Mansion Hoi An. Thanks for everything.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

Our room was small but we enjoyed it. Friendly staffs. It locates really close to Hoi An ancient town, just 10mins walking. Be prepared, it also locates inside local residents, meaning they wake up earlier than the tourists.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

Not sure where to start on this. We booked two rooms for our family trip and they were both pretty bad. Both rooms were really small and in quite bad condition despite they just opened for 4 months at the moment?! But what upset me most was an electrical error in my room, which led to the water in bathroom sink and the shower to be exposed with electricity. Three members of my family had been electrocuted from it. I talked to the manager about this and they brought a handyman in to take care of it, yet it remain the same and I, again, got electrocuted. The manager gave us a floating basket in the pool to make up for this mistake. Just so we found out that the floating basket, despite it looks nice on the photos, were just a frail basket with some styrofoam and sticks to help it float on water. Truly can't be more disappointed than that. The other bathroom also had draining issue, having water unable to drain and gave out a very unpleasant smell for the whole room. Don't be trick by those online photos!

Date of stay: June 2019