“Must try when in Hoi An”
Review of Banh Mi Phuong

Banh Mi Phuong
Ranked #147 of 980 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: We have been serving up the most delicious banh mi in Hoi An for more than 30 years. We use a special sauce made from the juice of the smoked pork to create a standout flavor for own brand . See you at my shop
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious and cheap banh mi‘s. They have a large menu with many sandwiches, 2 veggie sandwiches and one of them can be made vegan. Everything is super fresh, the staff is always smiling and they are very quick! Definitely recommend

Write a ReviewReviews (2,585)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious Banh Mi at this very busy vendor. But worth the wait in the queue up the street! We enjoyed ours across the road on the street corner with a Tiger Beer!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the place that everyone talks about because Anthony Bourdain ate here. It was excellent. The place is steadily busy. There is sit-down service and we got in immediately.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is all the hype. We needed to visit it just like anyone else who came to Hoi An. Why? Because Anthony Bourdain.
Is it worth it? I guess you should try and judge on your own, it's all personal preferences after all.

The staff is super friendly and you can dine in in the back of the crowded restaurant.
I will not come back again AT NIGHT or whenever it is as crowded. You really don't want to queue in the heat (even evenings are hot yes) for half an hour. At least I wouldn't want to repeat that experience.

They have so many options of filling, we went for classic mixed style and barbecue. In case I visit again, I might try their chicken cheese option :D

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had been told that Hoi An had some amazing Bahn Mi. This place did not disappoint! I have tried the bbq, combination and chicken Bahn Mi. My favourite is a chilli BBQ one.
I have to admit that I have eaten at least 6 of these in 4 days.
A must visit for lunch.