“High-quality, beautiful bags”

Friendly Leather Bags
Ranked #18 of 415 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Friendly bags is the only one bags shop in Hoi An. We are able to make travel bags, handbags, bags for laptop or iPad and wallets to measure. In less than one day, you can receive your bags after had chosen your design and the fabric.Behind our shop, you can visit the small factory and discover how we are making your bags.
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

There are many leather shops around Hoi An. I stopped counting at 12. However, of the few I visited there were notable differences in (pre-purchase) experience and reviews.

I wanted two bags and a coin pouch, one bag of which would be custom. I had pictures and a general color idea. Friendly was able to tell me what they could do and couldn't do based on my pictures - very up-front. They also took the time to explain the differences in quality and the process that sets them apart. Including a one-year warranty and no-like, no-pay policy. We worked through the details and settled on a fair price for the 3 items. Note that while it may be more expensive than the 11 other shops, the level of quality and workmanship is higher. Also, the pre-purchase experience is excellent. Not pushy at all, value your needs, and take the time to explain the process.

I received the 3 items a day later and they were perfect! Just as the pictures I had provided (for what they could do), and the workmanship was excellent. If I had been in town longer, I may have splurged on more!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We had 3 different styles of handbags made from photos, the staff are great at figuring to what we wanted and gave great advice. They go into a lot of detail and double check all the measurements, colour and stitching. When we picked up our bags they were exactly what we wanted and the quality is amazing. I had one alteration that they were more than happy to accommodate. After a lot if research we found this store and so happy we did. If you want a great handbag visit this place!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend wanted a certain design for her custom bag which was turned down by several other tailors in Hoi An. But since she got her bag from Friendly, she can't stop smiling which says it all to me. As a man, I can't tell the difference between this unique, handmade bag and her (d*mn expensive) designer bags except the brand logos.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The quality of the product and the prompt service made buying so easy. Be aware we purchased 2 bags from another outlet and it was a big mistake. Save time and money and go straight to friendly leather. The quality is great my wife is now happy. Thank you friendly leather.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I came here looking for a backpack that I always wanted. I found exactly what I was looking for, plus that they tailored made the bag the way I wanted it with all the details. The price is much cheaper than buying one in Europe, and the quality is high, you can feel the material. We like the bags so much that we ended up buying 3 bags and were happy for that. We would recommend it. The service is also very good. My family also likes our bags and consider ordering it online.