“Great service, Great bag !”

Friendly Leather Bags
Ranked #18 of 414 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Friendly bags is the only one bags shop in Hoi An. We are able to make travel bags, handbags, bags for laptop or iPad and wallets to measure. In less than one day, you can receive your bags after had chosen your design and the fabric.Behind our shop, you can visit the small factory and discover how we are making your bags.
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered a dark brown leather duffel bag and a custom wallet. The bag and wallet were ready within a day and look and feel fantastic. The customer service and price for quality were really good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

A great shop! I had two bags made using photos I had with me. Finished products were pretty much identical to the photos. Really happy, would recommend.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

A few weeks ago I did some research about handmade bags in Hoi An. After some searching I found out that only two shops (including this one) make high quality real leather bags (including one year guarantee). My bag was based on a design of Celine; I explained this to Na and emailed her all the details we agreed upon. The next day I checked the bag, minor changes were made and I still am very happy with this bag and the service. Thanks team and Na, would come back again!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I order a custom leather camera bag and I was really impressed with the speed of service (a little over a day?!) and the quality of the bag. I reviewed quite a few leather shops in the area before settling on FLB. The price of the bag was higher than the majority of the shops, but less than the most expensive ones. Quality-wise I found their hardware/zippers to be much better. The leather selection was very good, and I was able to get the exact shade of tan/brown I was looking for. My custom bag was very specific and I felt there were able to get it 90% identical to what I designed. They were very upfront about what they could and could not do and found reasonable workarounds. For example I wanted a padded, customization interior for my camera equipment but they said they couldn't do velcro or the material I wanted. They offered to do another stiff velour type material instead, which was much better. Because it was textured, velcro wasn't even needed...they slide in and hold well, and are better than scratchy velcro. The strong YKK zipper is noticeably better than the competition and the leather itself is very nice. They included all the compartments and zippers I was looking for, and more! The D-links and clasps are good quality, and the hook swivels to correct any twise in the strap. They weren't able to do a luggage tag, but gave me a strip of leather to attach my own to. The plastic tubing that gives shape to the handles pops out a bit, but that is a minor issue and doesn't affect the function. I'll try to trim it. The only area of concern is the leather bit on the sides that holds on to the d-link that the handle hooks on to. I think the leather here should have been thicker or doubled up like the strap itself - it looks like a weak link in the bag, but it is holding up so far with a fair amount of weight. They offered to fix it, but I already left the country. They were very responsive and offered to help out if anything were to happen within a year. Overall I am very impressed...the bag looks fantastic, is completely customized to my design and was completed extremely quickly. The women helping out were friendly and knowledgeable. I could tell they prided themselves on their quality and would stand behind their product. I would be happy to order from them again - even from across the globe!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Had a leather briefcase made for my 15" Macbook Pro with specific details that I wanted. They did not disappoint. I'm very happy with my new bag! They quoted me $120. Worth every penny.