“Amazing quality and great service”
Review of Ba Ri Tailor

Ba Ri Tailor
Ranked #4 of 450 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Came into Hoi An hearing good things about the tailors around here, found Ba Ri, and after looking at reviews decided it would be a good place to get a suit made. The staff are super kind and accommodating, and take their time, making sure you don't feel rushed or anything. They make sure to get the fit and everything right and take pride in their work. The quality of the materials and stitching is amazing and are super accommodating to your travel schedule, holding mine for me for a month and re adjusting the suit when I came back to collect. Would 100% recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,512)
All reviews
"fair price"
"within hours"
"excellent quality"

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Cherry is a bundle of joy. I showed her photos of what I liked and she made it happen! the clothes were more than reasonable and the customer service was awesome! I will recommend this store to anyone who is looking for a great tailor shop in Hoi An!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Ha at ba ri made me a skirt and a matching set, they both fit amazing after one fitting, I love them!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We asked for directions to another tailor, and the lady said that her shop was very cheap and suggested we try there, so we did. They gave us some cold water on arrival which was very welcome after cycling from the beach. We chose 2 dresses, fabric and got measured up and were initially quoted $200 Australian Dollars for 2 dresses - one was a sun dress, the other had 2 different fabrics, but certainly not a complex design. We eventually settled on a lower price, but I found it a little off-putting to be quoted such a significantly high price at the beginning.

Having said that, the dresses are lovely and we are happy with the work that was done, and it was done same-day which is pretty impressive.

1  Thank LouiseC3720
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had many things made including suits, shirts, dresses and coats. All the staff looked after us and ensured everything we had made was perfect! Such a positive experience and outstanding quality product. Would recommend this tailoring service to anyone. They will make anything. We will be back when we visit again. Thanks so much ladies!