“Great Shoes!”

Thang Shoes Shop
Ranked #155 of 451 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Thang Shoe Shop is a bespoke leather shop specialising in custom designed shoes, jackets, wallets, belts and bags. Everything is made from 100% real leather within 12 - 24 hours.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Had just one pair of shoes made here, there was a great selection of leathers (too many almost it was hard to pick!) and the whole process was very quick and efficient. I couldn't be happier with my final product! would highly recommend !

2  Thank Bea G
in 4 reviews
"design"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

On holiday and just loving Hoi An. Found this shop and purchased a number of hand made boots belts bags
We were very impressed with the speed of service and the overall friendly staff
Very good value

2  Thank mikedelwyn
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

After a friends recommendation we popped in here to arrange some new sandals for said friend and maybe get some shoes for us. We left with 3 pairs of our own, my friends new sandals and they resoled my friends old sandals at no expense. Wonderful ladies who are friendly and are easy to deal with. With so many places to choose from to order shoes, this one is a good one.

1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

My whole family had custom shoes made (about 10 pairs). All were perfect and the service was amazing. We went back a few times for fittings and then our shoes were all delivered to our hotel. We even got complimentry beers on our last day :)

1  Thank RamsayNZ