Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.comUS$670
CheapTicketsUS$670
TravelocityUS$670
2,532 results
All reviews night market ancient town the river private beach perfect location balcony room few minutes walk lovely hotel lovely staff would highly recommend this hotel da nang small hotel free shuttle cooking class fantastic stay old quarter sally
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2020

I had a great week-long stay at the Lantana Boutique Hotel! The location was perfect . . . Less than a three minute walk to the ancient city. The room was a good size and very clean. The best part was the attentive and very friendly staff who called me by name every time they saw me.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2020 via mobile

The staff at this hotel is simply amazing. They made us feel at home. The facilities are comfortable and especially good for children because of the pool. And the location is excellent, as you are just steps away from the beautiful Hoi An center without the hustle and bustle of being right there. The plus that made us d a beach club. It's beautiful, we had an excellent vacation in March. Thanks to all your team.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2020

I stayed here 3-nights while visiting Hoi An with a large group of friends. The entire staff here are very friendly and helpful. Everyone spoke very good English. The location is adjacent to the river and just a short walk into town. My room was very clean and comfortable. The common areas were very well maintained. The hotel has a nice veranda area out front for outdoor seating and relaxing. I did not have an opportunity to try their spa services. The morning buffet breakfast was excellent and the waitstaff was first-rate. Bicycles are available free of charge. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you for your kind hospitality!

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank BigPlanetToSee
Reviewed 30 April 2020 via mobile

The location of this hotel was excellent, next to the River, so fresh and comfortable. Our stay was perfect. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fresh and delicious. We will return if have opportunity!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2020

My husband and I stayed here 4th March - 7th March 2020. A truly lovely place, the staff are all so friendly and helpful, especially Sally, she was lovely. The Hotel is very central to walk out into Hoi An. It also overlooks the river, we used to sit on our balcony watching everyone coming and going ! The bridges and boats all light up and look beautiful. We went to the night market which is a short walk away from Hotel. Also short walk to the old Town. They have a free shuttle bus to and from the beach, which is very nice too. Unforunatley, we didn't get the time to make use of the swimming pool or Spa facilities which looked great. Definately reccomend this Hotel.

Room tip: We had a room overlooking the river, there is a road outside but hardly used therefore, very quiet.
Date of stay: March 2020