“Incredible quality and service”
Review of Song Leather

Song Leather
Ranked #63 of 452 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Came to the store not expecting to buy more than a belt... Left with a belt, shoes and a duffel bag. Suffice it to say that the quality and design swayed me and I couldn't leave without them. While it is an investment, it is still waay cheaper than a comparable product back home (for me Australia) and it has the quality to match. If you are in Hoi An, don't deny yourself something that will last you many years to come. The staff are excellent and will show you through the process of fitting the shoes and will make sure you are happy and they fit perfectly in the end.

1  Thank William S
in 28 reviews
"products"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I went there with my own idea how the wallets should look like. They discussed with me the design until we understood each other and felt that it will look like I imagine.

I ordered around 12:00pm and in the evening the wallets were already done. They look exactly like I wished and the leatherquality seems to be very good to.

Only critical thing, the sellers seemed to be a little uninteressted at the beginning. They turned more friendly the time I ordered something.

1  Thank stefcedontour
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Most beautiful and skilled tailors in Hoian... Maybe in all of Vietnam. I was SO happy with my shoes

1  Thank Malachi G
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Sorry this review is very late! I bought a pair of sandals from here in December 2017, they were made to measure perfectly and I was able to pick the leather and colour as I liked. The sandals are very comfortable and well made, I've worn them throughout spring and summer this year and really pleased with how they feel. I wish i had more money to buy more at the time.

1  Thank Natalieison